Being Anti Social

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Being Anti Social

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Venessa 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LolloRosso
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 18

Have had two occasions this week where I have gone out in a social setting. One for a Christening and the other to meet a friend.

What a nightmare pubs are. There is nothing to drink if they don’t serve mineral water. The pub we went to after the christening was a real old fashioned place, a lady in front of me asked for a mineral water and was abruptly told ‘we don’t serve bottled water here!’ Nice woman.

Now this left me with no drink option, same happened last night in a local pub, luckily I had been next door and had drunk 3 bottles of mineral water. However it is the complete lack of being able to be social, it is already a nightmare now I can’t eat out other than a salad (Which I make better at home) but not being able to join in, in a social setting with a drink is really getting me down.

I have a birthday dinner to go to in three weeks and rather than looking forward to it I am resenting it already!

veg2
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 27

Oh my gosh, thank you!
    I swear, right now that is one of my big things. I’m finally starting to feel somewhat better. More energy, etc. I’m still on “stage one” per recommendations of the herbalist I see.
    This week I’ve felt like the diet has been causing me more stress than anything else. I’ve gone out with friends and just had water, and it’s not the worst thing ever, but now that it’s pretty much summer…
    I just hate feeling like I can’t have a drink when I want to, or have something other than a plain salad when out with friends, not that I’ve even been going out with friends lately. It’s just really annoying me. I keep trying to be positive but it’s hard because everyone’s body is different, and while this website’s diet may say, 3 weeks stage one, then 4 weeks stage two or whatever-if this is still showing in my bloodstream then it doesn’t matter about the stages and those timelines.
    It would just be easier if I knew when I could relax all this a bit. I’m just going once a month to get the bloodwork, so in another week or two I’ll get another check up. I’ll have my fingers crossed…

LolloRosso
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 18

I am now making sure I have a bottle of water with me wherever I go, if these places can’t supply me with a drink suitable for my diet, I will drink my own!!

Venessa
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

Don’t drink the alcohol. It will make you feel exhausted. It’s liquid sugar. I too struggle with this when hanging out weekly with my friends on Friday nights. I just drink my water and think about how much money it is saving me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Being Anti Social’ is closed to new replies.