Behavior on the forum

Home The Candida Forum Announcements & Technical Support Behavior on the forum

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anna 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi everyone,

We aim to keep this forum as an place for open debate where all viewpoints are welcome. Unfortunately some of the behavior in recent days has fallen below the usual high standard.

Here’s a summary of two of the forum rules, just as a reminder.

– Be respectful to your other forum members. If you disagree with them, express it politely.
    – Creating multiple forum usernames is not allowed, whether to further your own point of view, promote a product, or for any other reason.

You can see the full forum rules here – http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9284_Forum-Rules.aspx. Anyone found repeatedly breaking these rules will be suspended from the forum. Let’s all try to make this a welcoming, open place where we can freely discuss the topics that interest us!

Best
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

anna
    Keymaster

Hi everyone

I’d like to remind you all to be respectful to other members. By failing to do so, all you are really doing is undermining the usefulness of this forum for new and existing members. This should make sense to anyone who values this forum as a place to discuss and exchange ideas on Candida and other topics.

If anyone sees the above forum rules being broken, please report it me either through http://www.thecandidadiet.com/contact/ or by clicking on the Report button at the bottom right of the post. The offending post will be removed in its entirety.

Best,
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

faither
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 30

hi Anna,

I’m still frustrated that I can only use the quick reply. Let me run this by you and see if this may be the problem.

When I log in, my password isn’t the same as what the site says I’m logged in as. I log in with one word, and it says I’m logged in with another word. Could this be the problem?

thanks
    jay

anna
    Keymaster

Hi Jay

Right now we’re working on upgrading to the latest version of this forum software, and that will hopefully solve this problem. Apparently its a javascript issue and it has been fixed in the latest version. We hope to start testing it very soon and have it up and running within the next month or so.

Best
    Anna

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Behavior on the forum’ is closed to new replies.