- October 31, 2013 at 8:22 pm #112194
impossibleMemberTopics: 16Replies: 606
What part of Cali are you from?October 31, 2013 at 8:24 pm #112195
I’d like to get testing done to see exactly WHAT i need to be fighting. I’d hate to start pumping myself full of stuff when I should be fighting another culprit.
has anyone tried Candicid Forte?October 31, 2013 at 8:25 pm #112196
impossible;50715 wrote: What part of Cali are you from?
Orange County … Newport beach area.October 31, 2013 at 9:00 pm #112197
impossibleMemberTopics: 16Replies: 606October 31, 2013 at 10:00 pm #112199November 1, 2013 at 3:13 am #112211
flailingWcandiMemberTopics: 13Replies: 277
this was my blood work from Oct of 2012 when I first got REALLY sick.
Here’s the Candida antigen count….
First let me state: you aren’t alone, I too spent lots of my life not knowing any better until I woke up 10 yrs ago on Mother’s Day feeling like a Mac Truck had ran through my lower right quadrant. That night I went to the ER, the night crew didn’t know what to do with me, considering what they were seeing with their own eyes from all the CAT scans and what have you not. The entire surgical morning crew reviewed my records and thus, I went into a netherworld of TOP GI doc’s which went to their first line of defence: antibiotics and immune suppressants!!! Of course, I got worse and worse – finally gave up seeking an answer though I knew there had to be one: I didn’t create some NEW illness, FCOL!!! Anyway, all those mis-dx’s and treatments stripped me of a lot yet, gave me more than I ever could have prayed for in the long run. Sometimes, even in the darkest of clouds, if one has the courage to look deep enough, there’s always a silver lining!!
So, you KNOW you aren’t crazy and most likely your body has been going through hell and back for years while ‘they’ keep throwing antidepressants at you. May here can relate to that: you are not alone, you are sick with a complicated illness.
Remember, you aren’t fighting YEAST OVERGROWTH in reality, you are most likely fighting a FUNGAL issue now. The trick, if there is one is to control the YEAST OVERGROWTH (CRC) which led to candida going into a FUNGAL STATE. Most Lyme’s Doc’s know all about this as every lymes patient ends up with Candida/fungal issues due to the heavy long term antibiotics to treat the lymes. In fact, Antibiotics is what SCREWED ME UP in the first place. If only Doc’s were trained like in the old days where they cultured in their own offices and looked in the microscope themselves, etc…..yet, this is progress. WE, sufferers of CRC and Candida Fungal issues can gather together and try to help each other……greater than the sum of our parts.
I’m not a big fan of anyone who claims they have “the answer” while trying to sell products baring their name and the like: snake oil salesmen but, McCombs (whose taught me a lot) does have training which allows him some insight but, he’s still only a Chiropractor, not a GP: just keep that in mind when listening to his advice!
Lastly, I’m far from an expert: only another sufferer who if any of my personal research can help shorten your learning curve (I’ve been where you are at, too and it’s overwhelming) or be another shoulder to reach out to…please feel free. I’m not here all the time anymore but, remember treating this illness causes a HERX reaction, basically where your body’s pathways of removing fungal/yeast toxins are overloaded and therefore you WILL feel worse: it’s all part of the healing process. Don’t go too fast with anything, your body has been through enough already: take things slow and easy, be your own best friend. Yet, if you need to rant, PM and rant away!
Just be feel blessed you have an INCONTESTABLY positively FIRM lab result…..let that give you some peace in letting the swords of those doc’s words slide right off and not add to your troubles.
Love, peace and may God Bless you and yours,
FlailingNovember 1, 2013 at 4:29 am #112213
How did you get better?November 2, 2013 at 5:07 pm #112251
1. How does one tell if it’s DIE OFF symptoms or just typical infestation symptoms? I’ve been pretty bad for so long that I can’t tell if what I’m going through the last few days is DIE OFF or just a flare up. I stopped (to my best ability) sugars and starches but my Neurologist put me on Lexapro (5mg/day) and Klonopin (.25mg/day) to help with the severe anxiety I was having. My symptoms are mainly dizziness, nausea, fogginess, and shaky eyes (feels like my eyes have vibrators hooked up to them). It’s not TRUE nystagmus like one would get during an ENG test but more like they’re jumping and not both focusing on the same object.
2. I have incorporated a probiotic and coconut oil to my cooking…usually kale and some chicken in coconut oil cooked a bit. I’m still looking for an antifungal protocol to follow and if anyone has a program that they followed that worked, I’d be glad to hear it.
I just read articles stating that natural anti-fungals (garlic, coconut, etc) had an even greater effect on candida than Rx anti-fungals. I’ll try and find the link. But this leads me to believe I can fight it naturally.
3. Anyone else have vestibular issues with candida? Dizziness, ear fullness/moistness, lightheadedness, motion sickness, nystagmus, etc?
4. I used to smoke a pack a day. i have since REALLY cut down to maybe 2 cigarettes a day and noticed that smoking really impacts my symptoms. Its a sign to stop most likely but is there any link to cigarettes actually increasing fungus growth?
The topic ‘Bed Ridden. NEED Dr advice. New to Forum.’ is closed to new replies.