Beans

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Magneto
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

I see that beans are shown as being ok for phase 2 of the diet, but I’m curious, why are beans not ok for phase 1 of the diet? Or even the detox? From the brief research I’ve done, such as looking at the web site below (among others), they have a low glycemic load:

Harvard glycemic load web site

If this is true and they do not raise blood sugar levels very much, why would they not be ideal for all phases of the diet? I also have read that black beans are high in Molybdenum, something that Able has recommended in supplement form.

Also, once beans are introduced into the diet, are canned beans just as acceptable as dried beans? I understand that canned beans have some additives, plus a lot of sodium, but one could rinse off some of the salt before consumption…

Thanks in advance

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I see that beans are shown as being ok for phase 2 of the diet, but I’m curious, why are beans not ok for phase 1 of the diet?

No one is saying this is an easy diet, in fact, most of the forum members say it’s the toughest one they’ve seen. But in the end, it’s about individual choices. Beans aren’t on the diet because most people receive Candida reactions from them. Anything that is a known reaction-causer we tried to leave off the diet. As far as choices go, no one is telling you that you can’t try them on the diet or during the detox – this is your choice, and you may be one of those who receives no reaction.

Also, once beans are introduced into the diet, are canned beans just as acceptable as dried beans?

Again, an individual choice. The less processed the food is the better it is for the treatment.

It sounds like you’ve done a lot of research yourself, why not create your own diet? That’s what I did.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Beans’ is closed to new replies.