Balancing the immune system Th1/Th2

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Balancing the immune system Th1/Th2

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lmm 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Hi forum,
    This is something every candida suffer should know. There is an strong link between a defective and adaptive immune response to the presence of candida albicans in the tissues. This immune tolerance can be caused by the presence of the yeast in the GI tract in significant amounts and for enough time to paralyze the immune system.
    It is understood that CRC sufferes have an immune system toward to a Th 2 response, leaving the Th1 response inactive or very poor.
    Since this is a key factor to recover, I am posting a link to allow people understand how the immune system work and what you can do to balance the immune function. It is a complement to an anti-candida protocol since candida is able to maneuver the immune system to a dysfunctional state by itself. The presence of heavy metals also keep cell-mediated immunity suppressed allowing opportunistic pathogens to colonize tissues. At the end, an integral protocol is what brings the cure.

For those who don’t know about it, enjoy. !
    Jorge.

http://www.anapsid.org/cnd/diagnosis/cheneyis.html

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Thanks mate, I am going to check that out!
    yours
    thomas

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

This article has some great practical suggestions for supporting a Th1 immune response:

http://www.drkaslow.com/html/immune_restoration.html

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Yes, this should be an every day topic in every candida forum.

It is the Th1/Th2 unbalance that doesn’t allow to cure chronic candidiasis. As simple as it !

People come to these forums looking for a diet, supplements, etc only to forget that the cure is to attack the root of the problem. It is here where Mercury plays a huge role. People with mercury toxicity caused by amalgams and other sources, never recover because they have an immune system stuck in a Th2 mode.

I have told it millions of times in the patient forums to alert sufferers about the problem.

Not only mercury but many factors that affects an immune balance must be corrected.

As this Dr said in the article, people with chronic candidiasis are as close as a bite of sugary food to get the infection back if they don’t balance the immune system. It is true, absolutely true. So, expending months treating candida without going to the root of the problem, is losing time and prolonging suffering.

By the way, great article. !

Jorge.

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

I think I have been experiencing die-off just from doing some key things to affect Th1/Th2 balance. I’ve also noticed my chronically inflamed tonsils are maybe 30-50% the size they were not too long ago from focusing on balancing the immune system. When I am stronger, and once I have had my amalgam fillings removed, I will go back to actively using antifungals. Until then, it’s all about my immune system.

Ruffian
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

Interesting. These were my test results last year. Obviously a correlation.

TH1/TH2 Panel
    IL-2 —3.20
    IL-4 —41.53 HIGH
    IL-5 —8.43 HIGH
    IL-10 —47.73 HIGH

IgG Candida Albicans
    95.78 ABNORMAL

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

Ruffian;43413 wrote: Interesting. These were my test results last year. Obviously a correlation.

TH1/TH2 Panel
    IL-2 —3.20
    IL-4 —41.53 HIGH
    IL-5 —8.43 HIGH
    IL-10 —47.73 HIGH

IgG Candida Albicans
    95.78 ABNORMAL

Interesting. How did you get this test?

Len

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Balancing the immune system Th1/Th2’ is closed to new replies.