Baking soda for candida…do the experts on this sitre recommend it?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Baking soda for candida…do the experts on this sitre recommend it?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ag750
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 9

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ag750;39426 wrote: Baking soda for candida…do the experts on this sitre recommend it?

The majority of us do not.

Patients are admitted in hospital emergency rooms every year for high alkalosis brought on by the ingestion of baking soda. And remember that it takes the body a lot longer to respond to and correct high alkalosis than it does high acidosis. Do the research yourself if you doubt my statements. And you can’t accurately read the pH of your ‘body’ if you’re using the pH urine sticks. This gives you the pH of a body waste product, not your blood or body pH.

Alkalinity is not what’s needed for a Candida infestation.
    Below are the forum protocol and the testimonies.

Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol
    Forum Protocol

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t use baking soda to fight candida but to normalize your pH. pH and candida are different subjects/problems. I would test your pH and get professional advice on it before you proceed. A potential drawback to alkalization is kidney damage, you have to do it very carefully.

-raster

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

Something interesting I noticed is if I drink a glass of water with a few tbs baking soda my bladder pain instantly is relieved.

I don’t know anything about if its good or bad for candida just that it helps me and I still do it every once in a while if hit with pain for more than a few hrs.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

hope4eva77;39444 wrote: Something interesting I noticed is if I drink a glass of water with a few tbs baking soda my bladder pain instantly is relieved.
    I don’t know anything about if its good or bad for candida just that it helps me and I still do it every once in a while if hit with pain for more than a few hrs.

I can actually see how this would help, Hope. But please keep in mind that it’s not treating the bladder problem, it’s only relieving the symptoms. It works because when you have a bladder infection, the urine becomes overly acidic, and the acid in the urine causes a burning and pain sensation, especially during urination.

Baking soda, being an alkaline substance, helps to decrease the acidity of the urine, therefore reducing the pain and burning during urination. But as I stated, it’s not a cure for a UTI or a bladder infection.

Can I ask what ratio you’re using as far as the water and baking soda?

Able

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

So u think I have a bladder infection that isn’t being detectted , I have had this happen with yeast infections before.

I put a tbs or 2 in a 8 ounce glass of water and drink it and the relief is almost immediate. I only do this if I’m having pain for more than a few hrs and when on the diet the pain goes awaybut I probably do it once every few wks lately.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Baking soda for candida…do the experts on this sitre recommend it?’ is closed to new replies.