Bad ringing in the ear and now excess mucus that's intolerable!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Bad ringing in the ear and now excess mucus that's intolerable!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Guest 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

DMC101
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

Hello, I was reading about Nystatin enemas for candida. Although, I’m interested, would take quite a bit more research. I have had horrible, horrible, ringing in my right ear since 1995. I was only in my 30s when it started. It is awful and so loud at times that I want to end it!
    Now, after a sinus infection, a year ago Jan., I have had awful mucus with anything I ingest and even while I’m working out. I’m at my wit’s end with this stuff. I’ve spent recently 1500 bucks on NAET. I thought it was working (mucus was better for a few weeks) as she related my mucus to food allergies, which I do have, but it seems that anything I eat triggers mucus even a single nut or anything! I’m wondering now if it’s all in my head! Can’t convince myself that it is, though. Any thoughts, any help? I think the two are related, as my body probably is overwhelmed with whatever it is. First the rining and now the mucus! Thanks everyone!

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I get mucus reflux after I eat anything. I have bad sinus problems but I think it’s just leaky gut?. Just a guess, but it is annoying. I’m thinking once the yeast is gone and leaky gut is healed it will go away. It’s been 8 months

serenedream
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 84

I don’t have leaky gut, but get mucous production/phlegm after I eat sometimes. In fact, it was worse and a symptom that lead me to this website. Since doing the diet for close to two months, it rarely occurs now. When I have cheated in the past, that’s usually one of the first symptoms that returns and is basically a trigger for me. Sometimes, I can cough and feel a tiny ball of phlegm in my mouth. I’ve spit it up before to inspect (gross, I know!) but it’s clear.

As a side note, I am also asthmatic with allergies which ties into this particular symptom of mine.

DMC101
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

What diet are you guys on? I went gluten/dairy free for a year and then I started eating my favorite food! Cheese! I know dairy causes mucus, but I was eating cheese again for months after my year of free gluten/dairy and it took over a year for cheese to manifest any symptoms. if this is the cause of the mucus. I don’t drink milk. If I do use milk, it’s rice milk.

serenedream
    Replies: 84

I am on the anti-candida diet for what I consider a mild case of CRC. The only dairy I consume is nonfat greek yogurt (Fage) and the 1% or nonfat milk I use to make kefir. Mucous/phlegm production has ceased about 80% since following the diet. However, I have cheated (Valentine’s Day, etc) and when I did, those were the first symptoms to return.

Monte
    Participant
    Replies: 21

Ugh, I get the same thing and it makes me crazy! I’ve seen several Dr.’s, been told to get my tonsils out, given stuff to pump up my nose, etc. I feel like there’s a catch in my throat, and literally sometimes it DOES catch in my throat when I’m mid sentence. It really takes my confidence away, especially when I have to talk in front of a lot of people or talk to very important people in my job. I started on the main website diet and did that for about 3 weeks then found the forum and Able’s diet. I’ve been doing the cleanse part for 4 days now and am praying at some point this going away. It has been one of my biggest complaints!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Mucuous production after meals indicates that you are allergic to the food item in some cases. If you cough after meals it indicates you don’t chew your food long enough.

-raster

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I get the reflux regardless of what I eat so I m confused on how to stop it

Topics: 32
    Replies: 55

I had really bad ringing in my ear and its still there (so is the candida).

Its definitely a candida symptom. Mine is much better than a month ago and so is the candida. I’m expecting it to fully go away after the candida is gone. It doesn’t bother me nearly as much as it used to.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bad ringing in the ear and now excess mucus that's intolerable!’ is closed to new replies.