bad liver pain too much die off ? am i overloaded ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice bad liver pain too much die off ? am i overloaded ?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  420biker 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

3ggg
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

hi im new to this site , ive been having some quite harsh liver pain for a couple of days during what i think is a die off or something , been taking silver at 10ppm and wonder if this has caused toxins to build up too quickly in my liver – getting most of the pain in my back near the kidney on right side but also radiates to my upper right abdomen spasming and making bowel like noises but abit diff , i bought some milk thistle 3days ago and this is still really bothering me i think this back pain is reffered and not my kidney it doesnt hurt when i pass urine but have had some constipation . anybody experience this before ? the silver i feel is helping and wana continue taking it just wonder if i should take a break from it or what . thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Are you taking collodium silver? We haven’t recommend this on the forum before so whatever you doing is at your own risk of course. You likely won’t be able to defeat candida quickly; it can take as long as 6-18 months to fully recover from candida overgrowth. We have a forum protocol that gives you a good timeline and plan to follow if you want to check it out.

-raster

3ggg

yes i am taking colloidal silver well have had a few days break from it – it was promoted on a popular tv show called embarrasing bodies as being very helpful is killing off chronic infections and i know of many people had great success with it i think maybe it has killed things abit too quikly and my liver is suffering as a result i could be wrong – ive been on an extremely strcit diet for over 6months and tried diflucan wich i can say is definatley not good as i think it only suspends it made me worse after taking it and gave stomach ulcer like problems and diarrhea for weeks after , silver is supposed to kill pathogens in a matter of minutes but is strong stuff – im taking lots of vit c b complex acidophilus twice a day and milk thistle .

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I thought that show was hosted by that MD with the lame haircut. He recommended colloidal silver? Is he going to be the UK’s Dr. Oz and start recommending homoeopathy or wacky unproven weight loss cures? These people are dangerous. You might want to consider another reason for your liver pain.

There’s a woman who has a page specifically about colloidal silver: http://www.rosemaryjacobs.com/ She’s also quoted in this article about it. Wikipedia’s page on Medical uses of silver might be informative too.

Rosemary Jacobs wrote: Silver drugs were used by medical doctors before the advent of antibiotics. Although they didn’t work, they permanently turned many people blue and gray. The condition is called argyria. It was formerly common, and is well documented and understood by scientists.

If NDs had known as much about medicine as I, an educated consumer, do, they would have searched the medical literature before including anything in their formulary. If they had done that, they would have seen that: there are no studies showing that ingesting silver in any form or amount offers benefits; colloidal silver does not treat eye infections; taking silver internally or putting it in your eye can result in permanent discoloration.

Many things have been shown to kill microbes in vitro, but it doesn’t mean they’re safe/effective when ingested, and there’s no evidence supporting the use of colloidal silver. There is a decent amount showing that’s it’s incredibly harmful though, and you can see some case studies here, here and here.

The ingestion of colloidal silver appears to be an increasing practice among patients using alternative health practices. All silver-containing products including colloidal silver should be labeled with a clear warning to prevent argyria, especially in alternative health practices.

3ggg

yeah itis hosted by dr christian but it was the irish female who recommeded it for its ability to destroy biofilm that comes with chronic infection and antibiotic use or something like that . that show has helped thousands of people suffering from various things and i myself went to visit them last year and was given a refferal to the best neurosugical team in the country for a nerve entrapment ive had for years so in my and many people minds they are very trust worthy and nice people actually – colloidal silver isnt a homeopathic its just a potent natural infection killer which you would have to take mass quantitys for many many years to develop argyria and it also depends on weather you buy it from a reputable company i bet these argyria people made the silver themselves , watch youtube blogs from people who use it and they say good things about it , it was actually a homeopath who diagnosed me with candida via a vega test when my gp and a gastro dr had no clue to what was wrong with me so these people are not dangerous in my mind since they have figured out my problems and are helping me . i can tell ya that diflucan cause more problems than silver in my experience since i took that for 2weeks and ended up with stomach ulcer type problems and diarrhea that was severe for weeks after , you cannot knock something unless youve tried it and ive tried both plus i think that the diflucan only suspends the yeast coz all my symptoms came back worse after and the silver kills pathogens in minutes . as for the liver pain i dont know its possible that the silver has killed so much candida that my liver cant handle it then if so its my fault for not starting off slow – not the silvers , prescription antifungals have tons of side effects and are reccomended on this site , not disrespecting this site as i think its brilliant and use a few supplements reccomended on here .

3ggg

yeah itis hosted by dr christian but it was the irish female who recommeded it for its ability to destroy biofilm that comes with chronic infection and antibiotic use or something like that . that show has helped thousands of people suffering from various things and i myself went to visit them last year and was given a refferal to the best neurosugical team in the country for a nerve entrapment ive had for years so in my and many people minds they are very trust worthy and nice people actually – colloidal silver isnt a homeopathic its just a potent natural infection killer which you would have to take mass quantitys for many many years to develop argyria and it also depends on weather you buy it from a reputable company i bet these argyria people made the silver themselves , watch youtube blogs from people who use it and they say good things about it , it was actually a homeopath who diagnosed me with candida via a vega test when my gp and a gastro dr had no clue to what was wrong with me so these people are not dangerous in my mind since they have figured out my problems and are helping me . i can tell ya that diflucan cause more problems than silver in my experience since i took that for 2weeks and ended up with stomach ulcer type problems and diarrhea that was severe for weeks after , you cannot knock something unless youve tried it and ive tried both plus i think that the diflucan only suspends the yeast coz all my symptoms came back worse after and the silver kills pathogens in minutes . as for the liver pain i dont know its possible that the silver has killed so much candida that my liver cant handle it then if so its my fault for not starting off slow – not the silvers , prescription antifungals have tons of side effects and are reccomended on this site , not disrespecting this site as i think its brilliant and use a few supplements reccomended on here .

Javizy

Are you not considering the possibility that the silver itself is causing the liver pain? Argyria is just a ridiculous extreme that shouldn’t even exist in 2012. Don’t you think there may be in-betweens? Regardless of the side-effects, CS hasn’t been shown to have any benefit. You can knock anything that has nothing but anecdotes to back it, and you’d be unwise to use yourself as guinea pig. Someone might claim petrol cures the common cold. Are you going to Texaco with the sniffles, or are you going to critically analyse the evidence first?

Your homoeopath has no education that allows him/her to diagnose you with any health problem. I advise you to be extremely cautious when following their advice. These fields are very poorly regulated. They have no understanding of the biological sciences, let alone the complex interactions between the body and poorly understood pathogenic microbes. Just because MDs haven’t helped you, it doesn’t mean unqualified charlatans who sell liquids with no active ingredient at extortionist rates of profit have the answers. This is false dichotomy.

I advise you to learn what you can on this forum, and to never stop being critical. You don’t need to throw money at hacks claiming to have cure-alls and silver bullets. The sooner people stop supporting homoeopathy, the sooner it’ll do anyone interested in better health a favour and die.

3ggg

what would you recommend to get rid of candida in the gut and prostate – other than diet which i have been following strictly , the prostatitis i have is very painful and causes me epididymitis plus a ton of depression . the thing is id do anything to get these things eliminated hence why i have tried the silver – i honestly cannot stand suffering with it .

Javizy

I understand how you feel. That’s what makes homoeopaths so deplorable. They’re profiting handsomely from your suffering without providing any reliable help. Have you read the protocol on the forum? It’s a good starting place if you’re sure yeast is at the root of your problems. Dvjorge has experience with prostatitis.

420biker
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

colliodal silver is one of the easiest things to make, and they charge huge money for it. Im not sure of the health effects…. i have seen advertising that it is good for inflammation and has antibacterial properties.. but as for the long term health effects, who knows what it does for adverse effects.

but lets look at the facts… metals are not something that is really associated with good health, it is seen as a toxin. You would think it would have the opposite effect than antioxidants would. Your cells are constantly moving, antioxidants lubricate them so they can contact each other more easily. It also protects them from cellular damage. Free radicals such as dirt, toxins and metals just create more friction, and in turn cause more damage to the cells. the cells are constantly reproducing cells, if they didnt than we would die. But if the cells become abnormal from free radicals, then they reproduce abnormal cells. This is what causes bad health and cancer. In order to treat fungal infections you need very strong ppms so there is even greater risk.

Is it really worth the risk? I know how to cure cancer but it isnt cheap, it costs between $2000-4000 to make enough hemp oil to cure serious cancers.. and thats if you know where to find good weed.

What i recommend is that you eat as much antioxidants as you can… look up antioxidant foods on google. Then find the ones that you are allowed to eat on stage 1 of the diet, this will protect your prostate. Some foods off the top of my head are garlic, ginger, broccoli… theres maybe more though, look it up.

I thought it was going to take me years to get my candida better… i had it so bad that you couldnt tell my tongue was pink at all.. even right after brushing the hel out of my mouth. I had athletes foot deep in my nails, ringworm all over my body. just by follwing the protocol for this website, i got rid of 95% of the candida… then i finished it off with a fruit cleanse. My immune system is very bad because i have stage 3 adrenal exaustion… which is where you body stores vitamin C… but the diet is really all you need though trust me. I am now cured even though i messed up the diet quite a few times.

420biker
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

Yup colloidal silver is really bad, it caused this guys skin to turn permanently blue… i wonder why that is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=Fe-dXp4WcSo&NR=1

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘bad liver pain too much die off ? am i overloaded ?’ is closed to new replies.