bad breath?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions bad breath?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CT 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

d510g1c
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

first post here! ive had many of the candida symptoms for the last five or so yrs of my life. due do excessive drinking and a couple rounds of antibiotics symptoms have gotten much worse over the past yr or so. most of the issues i can deal with but the bad breath is just really hard to tolerate and is downright depressing. been on the diet for about two weeks now and not really seeing anything better as far as physical symptoms but mentally feeling much better.

just wondering if anyone else has had bad breath from candida and if you can or how long it takes to go away after being on the diet…any advice is much appreciated this has been very frustrating.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Bad breath is often a symptom of a bad Candida overgrowth, and it goes away as you cure the Candida. What diet are you on?

Able

d510g1c

dont really have a specific diet..didnt know tgere were different ones, guess i need to do more research. been basically cooking my own fresh chicken and pork chops, eating veggies broccoli spinach greens cauliflower bell peppers onions few herbs and drinking just water, thats it. boring i know but i have good self discipline so the diet isnt that hard.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

d510g1c wrote: dont really have a specific diet..didnt know tgere were different ones, guess i need to do more research. been basically cooking my own fresh chicken and pork chops, eating veggies broccoli spinach greens cauliflower bell peppers onions few herbs and drinking just water, thats it. boring i know but i have good self discipline so the diet isnt that hard.

Some useful information for you;

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

Your diet actually sounds good, with the exception of the pork chops.

Able

d510g1c

thank you so much! thats exactly what i needed studying it right now…going to vitamin store tomorrow for cleanser ingredients.

brandon

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I’m on third week of diet and I noticed that my breath is getting much better even after I eat raw garlic or onions 😀

I used to have a pretty bad breath and was addicted to gum and mint (luckily it was a sugar free or I would be doing much more damage). I also had a chronic cough and when I would cough whatever I cough out was smelly as well, and I felt that this smell was coming from my lungs and not just the stomach. Lungs are clear (had seen a doctor about it, ended up with antibiotic for bronchitis I don’t have, know this because nothing changed in lungs after antibiotic, everything else became much worse including the cough). I still have some coughing occasionally but only when I feel bad (probably the die-off related), but when I feel good I don’t have the cough or the bad breath (even in the morning ha!).

So I think it’s working. Probably long way from the total cure but some of these improvements – which probably are seeming pretty small for someone who doesn’t suffer from any of them – are just feeling great!

Lots of problems which seemed isolated are now going away and I never connected them to the common cause (in this case it’s pretty obvious candida is the culprit).

Good luck to you and don’t give up no matter how bad it feels or how difficult it is to revolve your life around what you eat and living through the die-off symptoms.

CT
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 63

Hi, there are lots of reasons for bad breath. One thing you could consider is tonsiliths, I mention it because I don’t think is is very commonly heard of (well I had never heard of it until I experienced it myself).

Tonsilliths are calicified lumps of food debris that collect in the tonsil cavities at the back of your throat. You may not be aware you have them since they can be concealed inside the tonsil crypt. They can cause bad breath and they absolutley reek! They look white and can vary in size to tiny little specks, the largest I had was slightly smaller than a pea. They can also appear as white gunge.

I feel candida is responsible for mine since I had never experienced them before. Additionally I suffer from post nasil drip which I have noticed on some website can be responsible for their development.

Pressing lightly at the back of the throat can cause them to pop out, if you have a large one then it could take time to come out(I stress very lightly so as not to damage your throat or cause infection). Research on the internet first if anyone is going to try this to get an idea of where abouts and what to expect as I found it quite disturbing when I first tried it.

This is only one cause of bad breath and may not apply to you, there are loads of other causes too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘bad breath?’ is closed to new replies.