Back to Square One!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Back to Square One!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  healinglight 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

healinglight
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 66

I have to post this one again as I am really determined to heal…and feel Acetyl L Carnitine will help. 🙂

I am back to square one! The L Carnitine I ordered is out of stock as I was told by the company on a phone call I received from them.

I am thinking of ordering Acetyl L Carnitine in combination with something for better results. For that I have two options, the ingredients of which are below. I do not have a clue of the ingredients apart from Acetyl L Carnitine and ALA, and would truly appreciate guidance on this one…pleeeeease! 🙂 I have marked the ingredients I am most doubtful of in red!

Option 1. The active ingredients are:

Acetyl L-Carnitine (Free Form) 250mg

Alpha Lipoic Acid 250mg

Vega Phytoantioxidant Base 100mg

Providing Antioxidants and Prebiotics (Typical Analysis):

– Apple And Mixed Wild Berries Concentrate 8:1, Equiv. to Herb 160mg

(Min. 0.1% Anthocyanins. 1:1 Apple, Blackcurrant,Blueberry, Chokeberry, Elderberry)

– Prebiotic Acacia Gum 80mg

Encapsulated in a vegetable cellulose capsule with silica (anti-caking agent) and vegetable magnesium stearate (lubricant).

Free from:

Artificial additives, colours, flavours and preservatives; lactose, salt,starch and sugar; corn, gluten, soy, wheat and yeast; dairy, gelatin, genetically modified ingredients, hydrogenated fats, nut and peanut derivatives. [/size]

Option 2. Nutrition Facts

Acetyl L-Carnitine
    (as Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride) 400 mg**
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg**
    **Daily Value not established.

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Silica,
    Titanium Dioxide Color.

No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.

Please suggest which one would be better?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Back to Square One!’ is closed to new replies.