Back Pain

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  debshumaker 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

debshumaker
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

I’m on day 3 of the cleanse. I didn’t sleep well last night, my back is killing me. Maybe kidneys? Has anybody else had this problem?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have chronic back pain and a sleeping disorder…my back typically feels worse when I have a bad nights sleep. I would see if it feels bad tomorrow or the next day.

My naturopath feels that all back pain is tied to the liver and its health but I have a different opinion.

-raster

s.
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 80

I did. I had such horrific spine and back pain. I think I slept on a heating pad for three months. I know this is not a good idea, but it was the only way I could sleep and get relief. My back hurt constantly. I even had electric shocks in my spine and neck a few times early on. Now my back only hurts if my intestines hurt – like my accidental glutening a few weeks back. Like with everything else – this too will get better. I haven’t used my heating pad in a month or more – even after moving and lifting heavy things as a stick person.

I think sweating out the toxins will help you a lot. Milk thistle extract also helped me a lot.

debshumaker
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Ugh. Thank you. Not very optimistic outlook for me, but nice to know someone else has had a similar experience. I really think its my kidneys. Happened again last night at midnight. As much as I didn’t want to, took an advil and was able to sleep. I hope its a good thing? Maybe my kidneys were loaded with candida? I did have a kidney infection a few years ago. Maybe the candida settled there? Well I think I can only take a few more days of this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Back Pain’ is closed to new replies.