Babywearing In Comfort And Style With The ERGObaby

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Babywearing In Comfort And Style With The ERGObaby

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tthot 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

tthot
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Over the course of the year I have tested out a lot of ergo baby carrier. Some were amazing, while others lacked some key features – like comfort –

that is essential to me in a carrier. I hate carriers that say they offer support – specifically

back support – and leave me aching at the end of the day. Over the course of my babywearing

adventures, I had the chance to test out the ergo baby carrier on sale and I am proud to say that I have found one that

I love and use almost everyday.
    When I had my first daughter, I knew very little about baby products and placed items on my baby

registry that I thought I needed (diaper warmer, anyone?), which also included a carrier that I

used for about a month before those pesky back issues came creeping up. I noticed the Ergo on

those seasoned moms and heard nothing but good about it – especially how it could last from

birth until a child is 45 pounds. For my second daughter, I was also excited to test out the new

very stylish Organic baby carrier from their spring line to make our everyday

easier and more comfortable while on-the-go. I was immediately drawn to this unique pattern

featuring white stars and a cool insert with modern swirls and stars. Appealing to my style was

done, but the real test would be in with its functionality.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Babywearing In Comfort And Style With The ERGObaby’ is closed to new replies.