B12 Spray ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions B12 Spray ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DMT
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

I usually have vitamin B12 in spray form because I find it gives me energy. I am not taking the spray whilst on the Candida diet but was wondering if anyone had reintroduced it into their daily intake and how did you react ?

The spray I have is very sweet which made me think I won’t be using that for awhile and maybe never again.

This is the brand I use.

http://www.jgsupplements.com/products/Liposomal-B12-Spray-%252d-56ml.html

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

DMT wrote: I usually have vitamin B12 in spray form because I find it gives me energy.

Hello, DMT.

My major concern would be that this exaggerated amount (16,670 % DV) of B12 would initiate a general deficiency in some of the other B vitamins that your body needs equally as much.

But I suppose that as long as you’re certain that you are indeed deficient in B12 you’re probably fairly safe in taking that amount. But at the same time, I really believe you need a strong probiotic as well as plenty of homemade kefir and sauerkraut to help balance the unusually high amounts of B12 (the probiotics, kefir, and sauerkraut will allow all of the beneficial bacteria to produce the other B vitamins in large and correct amounts).

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘B12 Spray ?’ is closed to new replies.