Awful Acne

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tulip 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tulip
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

One of my major side effects I have had with Candida is horrible acne.Big cysts,little one,pus filled ones…it started to get a little better a few days when I actively incorporated soaked overnight flax seed gel daily,but it definitely gets to me and I wonder,how long will it last and what else can I be doing to improve it? I stopped taking Minocycline as I knew that was simply feeding the Candida fungus and destroying my (if I had any) healthy gut bacteria.
    So,if anyone has any experience with alleviating acne!
    I use a Sulfur soap,make a soothing face mask out of Greek yogurt,avocado,ground flax seed and turmeric daily,also use a volcanic ash and charcoal facial mask,and coconut oil topically.
    Thank you,very much appreciated!
    Namaste,
    Tulip.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider trying out acupuncture and/or hot mineral springs to help with the acne. Also, if you can do saunas, hot tubs, steam rooms, jacuzzis, or even hot baths to sweat out the toxins, you likely will notice a benefit to your skin.

I just got back from Maui!

-raster

Tulip
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

Thanks you for advice,will do a hot steam later today.I just got back from Maui,too,did a yoga teacher training there.
    Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Awful Acne’ is closed to new replies.