Awesome article about candida albicans interaction with host microbiota.!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research Awesome article about candida albicans interaction with host microbiota.!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vegan Catlady 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Hi all,

This is a MUST reading. This article explains very clear WHY candida sufferers don’t recover a balanced gut microbiota after intestinal colonization by candida.

Please read :

http://www.nature.com/srep/2013/130712/srep02191/full/srep02191.html

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

I am almost convinced since my long time reading research articles about how candida albicans interplay with gut microbiota that candida select for a bacterial dysbiosis after gut colonization.

The article must be read completely. It is very interesting and focused about how candida modulates and impedes normal gut flora recover after colonization caused by antibiotic therapy.

Candida selects for pathogenic bacteria and impedes the antagonistic ones to recover. This selection causes gut inflammation, dysbiosis, and a hyper-reactive state well known by candida sufferers.

Every single day I get more information, I understand this disease better and better.

Jorge.

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

wow, this is going to give me nightmares 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Awesome article about candida albicans interaction with host microbiota.!’ is closed to new replies.