Autism made in the U.S.A. Vaccines, Heavy Metals, and Toxins

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Autism made in the U.S.A. Vaccines, Heavy Metals, and Toxins

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

I have a very pertinent documentary to share with you all:

It covers the many causes contributing to the rise of autism–vaccines being the major catalyst with mercury being the most impactful environmental toxin. You may be wondering to yourself: what does this have to do with candida or my own health condition? Surprisingly enough, the answer is quite a lot!

Did you know that almost all autistic kids have gut problems just like we do? In fact, many of their health problems are eerily similar to our own. Here are some symptoms of autism that you may or may not relate to:

• Myoclonal jerks, sudden muscle movements
    • Choreiform, jerky and involuntary movements
    • Abnormal gait and posture
    • Clumsiness
    • Unusual sweating
    • Rashes, dermatitis, eczema and/or itching
    • Hyper or hypotonia (muscles too tight or too limp)
    • Decreased muscle strength, particularly in the upper body
    • Poor circulation
    • Elevated heart rate
    • Feeding problems, vomiting
    • Leaky gut syndrome
    • Low sulfate levels
    • Low levels of edopeptidase enzymes (essential for breakdown of casein and gluten)
    • Mitochondrial dysfunction
    • Increased risk for allergies and asthma
    • Gastrointestinal disorders such as diarrhea, constipation, gastritis, and colitis
    • Sleep disorders, insomnia
    • Poor eye contact

The major point I want to get across here is that many of the therapies used to treat autism are also effective in treating candida and other chronic health conditions. If you watch the documentary through to the end, you’ll find evidence that that many autistic children completely recover once the proper treatment is given (two examples of which are mercury chelation and methylation support).

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Note to all readers:
    The previous post, by ThomasJoel2, was written on March 22. Then a whole thread followed. Suddenly, [h]three and a half weeks later[/h], ThomasJoel2 edited his old post. According to ThomasJoel2, this is a shill’s tactic. I completely agree.

I hope you are only kidding, citing Youtube as a source. If you really think Youtube is a trustworthy source, then I’m sure you believe in the Yeti and in alien abductions…

Vaccines cannot be the cause of autism. That myth has been busted so many times I can’t count it. In my country, no childhood vaccine contains thiomersal – yet the number of autistic children is increasing. This is a clear real-life example that proves there must be a different cause for autism.

Autism having a different cause means that you’re doing lots of harm by stubbornly focusing on vaccinations. That harms our children in more than one way.

First, it harms autistic children, because you’re diverting attention to something that has been proven to have no relation with autism.

Second, it harms all children, because you’re targeting life-saving vaccinations. We’ve already seen numerous occasions where such fear mongering resulted in outbreaks of preventable diseases, killing hundreds of little children.

You “defend” your stance by noting that some (!) of the symptoms of autism are very similar to the symptoms of candida. Sorry, but this is a non-argument at best. It’s quite common for totally different diseases to share some of their symptoms. For example: asthma, a lung disease, a blood anomaly, some kidney problems, some bacterial infections, some viruses, and even some parasitic worms all result in difficulty to breathe. What you are saying here is similar to saying that asthma “must” be caused by a parasitic worm because this worm leads to breathing problems…

In this example, it is (hopefully) clear to everybody that such reasoning is complete nonsense. Reasoning that autism (one cause) and candida (a totally unrelated cause) share some symptoms is equally nonsensical.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

Floggi;55740 wrote: I hope you are only kidding, citing Youtube as a source. If you really think Youtube is a trustworthy source, then I’m sure you believe in the Yeti and in alien abductions…

Not sure if this should be considered an ad hominen or red herring, but either way, it’s a poor argument. A documentary is a documentary regardless of where it is uploaded. This one in particular happens to be very enlightening, and extremely pertinent to the sick people who frequent this forum. I encourage all the readers out there to take the time when you can, and watch it in it’s entirety. It’s surprisingly relevant for a candida forum. The same therapies used to reverse autism have also been shown to be effective in reversing digestive disorders and other chronic health conditions.

Floggi

You are right, of course. A documentary is a documentary.

As you know, there are many documentaries about the Yeti. There are also many documentaries about alien abductions.

To put it in your words: a documentary is a documentary…

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

Floggi;55781 wrote: You are right, of course. A documentary is a documentary.

As you know, there are many documentaries about the Yeti. There are also many documentaries about alien abductions.

To put it in your words: a documentary is a documentary…

These comparisons are ridiculous. I don’t believe in the Yeti. I don’t believe in alien abductions. I do believe that vaccines cause autism. To be honest, belief is not a strong enough of a word. I know they cause autism, not to mention numerous auto-immune disorders and the various neurological disorders that happen to fall short of an official autism diagnoses.

I’m not putting this documentary out there for this forum as proof. It’s a starting point… food for thought for the inquisitive mind.

Floggi

You fail to make clear why just another documentary on a hypothetical cause of autism would be more reliable than just another documentary on a hypothetical cause of trails in the snow and low sounds in the forests, or why it would be more reliable than just another documentary on a hypothetical cause of abdominal pains and sudden panick attacks.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

Floggi;55993 wrote: You fail to make clear why just another documentary on a hypothetical cause of autism would be more reliable than just another documentary on a hypothetical cause of trails in the snow and low sounds in the forests, or why it would be more reliable than just another documentary on a hypothetical cause of abdominal pains and sudden panick attacks.

There is no reason why I should have to prove to you or anyone else the reliability of this documentary. It is up to the viewers to decide whether or not the information presented is reliable or not.

It is my opinion that the information presented within is extremely relevant for candida sufferers. I believe the point of view expressed to be spot-on and highly agree with its overall analysis.

Floggi

That’s why I pointed out that just another Youtube movie is not a reliable source.

Which do you prefer: thousands of thorough investigations performed by tens of thousands of scientists working at hundreds of independent research organizations? Or just another Youtube video, created and posted by an unknown individual who tries to win a shouting contest?

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

Floggi;55740 wrote: Note to all readers:
    The previous post, by ThomasJoel2, was written on March 22. Then a whole thread followed. Suddenly, [h]three and a half weeks later[/h], ThomasJoel2 edited his old post. According to ThomasJoel2, this is a shill’s tactic. I completely agree.

I edited my post in order to embed the YouTube video… just figured out how to do that today.

Floggi

ThomasJoel2;56704 wrote: I edited my post in order to embed the YouTube video… just figured out how to do that today.

Ah, okay, I see. Thanks for explaining.

But then, I still do not understand why you would embed a video (instead of link to it, as before you edited your post) which has already been debunked lots of times.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

Floggi;56772 wrote: But then, I still do not understand why you would embed a video (instead of link to it, as before you edited your post) which has already been debunked lots of times.

That specific video has been debunked?

Floggi

The message that this video propagates has been debunked repeatedly and thoroughly.

Were you really unaware of that?

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

Floggi;56814 wrote: The message that this video propagates has been debunked repeatedly and thoroughly.

Thank you for clarifying your statement. Quick question: Has there ever been a study done comparing autism rates in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children?

Floggi;56814 wrote: Were you really unaware of that?

There’s no need to be disparaging in tone. Obviously we disagree.

Floggi

ThomasJoel2;56828 wrote: Has there ever been a study done comparing autism rates in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children?

I find that a really strange question. It would be better to ask if vaccination rates have been compared between “normal” and autistic children.

But then, this being a candida forum, that too would be a very off-topic question.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Autism made in the U.S.A. Vaccines, Heavy Metals, and Toxins’ is closed to new replies.