Autism, could it be preventable?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Autism, could it be preventable?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

NBC Nightly News, the other night had a segment about Autism and how 1 in 50 children are now being diagnosed. Having delt with a candida infection personally (from extreme use of antibiotics), and reading about heavy metal toxicity (mercury, etc.), parasites, etc., and the SAD, it seems pretty obvious to me why the #’s keep rising every year! Last time i heard it was 1 in 77, now 1 in 50! It’s because AMERICANS ARE EXTREMELY TOXIC!

The GAPS book, Gut & Psychology Syndrome, as well as numerous autism forums online, detail how autistic children are suffering from at least heavy metal toxicity, candida overgrowth and a leaky gut. Once the children are treated for these conditions, they greatly improve on the spectrum, if they’re not cured completely. But many parents are unaware of these treatments, and only know about the GF/CF diet, which these forums would tell them, doesn’t go nearly far enough. (Of course, the money is in selling the parents GF/CF foods!)

A few weeks back, there was a study I saw on another news segment stating that folic acid taken by the mother, is proven to reduce the risk of autism by some big %. I scream BS, because folic acid is added to all kinds of foods, and has been for a long time, and yet the #’s keep rising. When will the AMA fess up that autism is due to heavy metal toxicity (particularly mercury), poor gut flora being passed down from generation to generation, getting worse each time, as well as leaky gut and high levels of candida in a HUGE % of our population (due to the overuse of antibiotics).

From my studies, it looks to me like seriously detoxing prior to conceiving, could go a long way towards curbing this insane trend. I’m curious as to others’ thoughts?

-MGL

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I mostly agree. It is caused by toxins that the mother sends to her child at some level.

Additionally, you have to look at the vaccines. Children now have to take over 100 vaccines that are mostly ineffective. I mean, have you ever met someone who had measles or polio?

The way I look at it is that policies around the world harm people and its all about eugenics. The eugenic policies from a century ago are still taking place and population reduction is openly talked about if you read the books by the elite.

-raster

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

vaccines are the cause of autism the heavy metals and other chemicals in them impair the immune system and cause autism and a weakened immune system that leads to candida overgrowth .autism came about in the early 8os when the combination of vaccines was started before than children were givin vaccines separately our children today receive multiple vaccinations at one time and this is the main cause of autism and other vaccine injuries and death .there has been no epidemic since we were children to explain the reason for so many vaccinations at one time and more as well ,the only explanation is the usa makes vaccines and makes alot of money off of them .

its very sad and i will tell anyone to look at the facts before vaccinating their child. my daughter is 100% vaccine free and always will be there has also never been a child with autism that has not received vaccinations u will never find one.remember it is actually the heavy metals and other disgusting chemicals that cause adverse reaction ,autism and death and not the dead or live vaccine itself though it is best to let a child develop immunity on their own if they were to make a vaccine that was chemical free it would certainly be a safe option for parents who chose to vaccinate .this will never happen because our gov is to corrupt and money hungry but i just wanted to state that any how .

the reason why autistic children benefit from a candida diet is because they do infact have an overgrowth but it is from the vaccine heavy metals that actually impairs the immune system destroys it .as humans we all have a natural immune system which prevents us from getting sick when we inject our bodies with heavy metal vaccines we destroy our bodies natural ability to fight infection .the best way to give a baby an good immune system is breast feed ,give them and teach proper hygiene as all disease has been prevented from proper sanitation and never ever vaccinate ! in all states there are exemptions even if u claim religious which is what i do u never have to vaccinate even to enter public school know your rights and we can stop autism today !

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

mygutleaks;39908 wrote: high levels of candida in a HUGE % of our population (due to the overuse of antibiotics).

I do not think antibiotics have anything to do with autism.

My country is very comparable to the USA. Except for the prescription of antibiotics: we have about the smallest use of antibiotics in the entire developed world.

Yet, the prevalence of autism is about equal to what you have in the USA.

This makes me conclude that the abuse of antibiotics that seems so common in the USA cannot be the cause of autism.

raster wrote: Children now have to take over 100 vaccines

100 vaccines? That too would be way, way more than what children receive in my country. If this is really true, I mean, if you really over-vaccinate that much, then that only proofs that vaccinations do not cause autism either. If they would, then the number of autistic children would be higher in the USA than in my country – but they are not.

Anyway, thanks for reminding me: I still have to do some more writing about viruses and vaccinations in my virus saga. I hope to find some time soon.

raster wrote: I mean, have you ever met someone who had measles or polio?

This proofs the effectiveness of measles and polio vaccinations. Stop vaccinating, and these diseases will soon re-appear. Some countries have actually tried it. The results were devastating.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Autism, could it be preventable?’ is closed to new replies.