ate the wrong thing, still not sure if I have candida….

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions ate the wrong thing, still not sure if I have candida….

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

train21
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 21

Well after nine months of eating rice cakes (my doctor said it was ok) and finding out that its not ok and went through hell for nothing, I got a little mad this morning. I’m very confused as to all my symptoms, I look on here and nothing seems to completely match, but yet I feel like I’m dieing when i take anti fungals. I’m starting to wonder if I have a fungal infection and a small separate bipolar disorder or something tha’ts complicating everything. But anyway, I decided to eat a almond butter and jelly sandwich, for my own sanity I had to know what would happen, before I went on another diet for 9 more months, you know what I mean?

So I ate it, 10-20min later, that feeling thats in my body all the time, this, bubbly skin-crawly feeling got worse, I also started to feel cold burning (yes cold burning) kind of, and I got angry, for no reason, I felt aggressive. I feel like somethings permeating throughout my body, I cant really explain anything that I feel because there is nothing that feels like it. But does this sound like Candida? I have constant tongue burning, and I feel like I have to bite my tongue off, drives me crazy, is this candida? Is it normal for candida to react to food that quickly?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

train21;30487 wrote: But does this sound like Candida?

I just read most of your other posts. Reading those along with the information in this post, I’d bet my house that you have a Candida overgrowth.

I have constant tongue burning, and I feel like I have to bite my tongue off, drives me crazy, is this candida?

Yes

Is it normal for candida to react to food that quickly?

When I was designing the diet and testing different foods, I would receive reactions to the wrong food before my meal was finished.

I’m starting to wonder if I have a fungal infection and a small separate bipolar disorder

If you didn’t have a bipolar disorder before the infestation, then it’s doubtful that you do now. This is the way the body reacts to a major Candida overgrowth, so you can consider yourself normal when it comes to the Candida overgrowth in your body. You might consider purchasing and taking an herb called Ashwagandha for this symptom.

If you are still experiencing the terrible die-off that you described before, then you should only be on the strict diet and forget about coconut oil as well as any other antifungal until it has become less bothersome. Continue to take your Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate and as many as 8000 mg of vitamin C a day; take 1000 mg at a time, and the doses should be one hour apart.

Please keep us posted as far as your various symptoms are concerned.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ate the wrong thing, still not sure if I have candida….’ is closed to new replies.