At a dead end

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions At a dead end

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  auntannies2002 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

auntannies2002
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I have been having weird health issues for 2 years. Last fall the symptoms worsened and I had severe skin issues and fatigue. Here are the symptoms:

Fatigue
    Vision changes-cloudiness mostly and not being able to see well at night
    Itchy eyes
    Itchy skin all over
    bleeding gums
    joint pain
    abdominal bloating
    severe skin rashes-diagnosed as gutate psoriasis and eczema
    swollen esophagus
    skin on the bottom of my feet peel off
    Swollen face

Most of these symptoms went away after taking a short round of diflucan but came right back after stopping the diflucan. After going on a 2 week round of diflucan the symptoms abated for a month and a half. Now they are back again. After taking the 2 week diflucan I went on the following regimen:

Now Candida Support
    Grapefruit Seed Extract
    Renew Life Ultimate Flora
    I have also been on a low fat high carb diet with no grains. Basically meat and veggies for 4 months now.

But symptoms still have returned. So where do I go from here? Any and all help appreciated.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I recommend professional help because you’ll get better faster because this is a long term battle to get better. Most people get better in a 6-18 month timeframe or longer. Your regimen is basically 2 antifungal products and a probiotic…most people need much more than this to get better and also need a detox plan.

There are some gluten free grains such as teff and buckwheat that work great for diet.

-raster

auntannies2002
    Participant

There is no professional help where I live. I’ve searched and searched for years where I live for some sort of alternative practitioner of any kind. All anyone does is throw topicals and antihistamines at me. Is there reputable online practitioners out there?

auntannies2002
    Participant

Sorry that should have been high fat low carb diet. Basically the candida diet only more restrictive due to the dozens of food sensitivities I have.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘At a dead end’ is closed to new replies.