Asthma médicine

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Asthma médicine

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Veggie
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 11

Hi Can asthma medicine couse candida, the ones im taken is the most common type with steriods in it(inhaler sprey )

Been taken that for 31years now 2,4 times a day on avagage 2 times.

?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

If you’ve suffered from asthma for over 30 years, I imagine you need to use the inhaler no matter what it contains in the mixture. Can you send a link to the type you use or at least give the brand name

Veggie

Seritide , bricanyl and rinocort thats the 3 i use

Yes i still need to use em, but iv noticed that my asthma has gotten better after i started the diet.
    My thought about that is maybe gluten alergi but i dont know or All the veggies.

My sugar cravings are Allmost gone, before i just need sweet stuff at some point everyday or Many times a day.

Able900
    Spectator

Veggie wrote: Seritide , bricanyl and rinocort thats the 3 i use
    I’ve noticed that my asthma has gotten better after i started the diet. My thought about that is maybe gluten alergi but i dont know or All the veggies.

Thousands and thousands of people are allergic to gluten or wheat and never know it.

Steroids can bind with Candida albicans and suppress the immune response, which in turn will increase the colonization of the Candida.

As far as I know Rhinocort is the only one of the three which contains a steroid. I would ask my doctor if there is a good replacement which contains no steroids.

Able

Veggie

Seride dose thats the Strongest i take. Its the one that call 500/50

Its a mix og bricalyn and steriods

Able900
    Spectator

Ok, that fact didn’t show up in the product information I found. Maybe there is also an alternative to this medication without the steroids. I would ask the doctor.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Veggie, you will notice all sorts of changes over time and its quite amazing how much the body will heal itself. Who knows…maybe your asthma will become “cured” due to the diet!? That’d be pretty amazing…

Relating to this I once had horrible hyperventilation caused by allergic reactions to all the bad foods I ate. The hyperventilation would last about 2 hours. As I got healthier, this reduced to about 5 minutes, then 1 minute…and now I don’t hyperventilate at all anymore. I was probably getting pretty close to being asthmatic.

I never had hyperventilation at all throughout my life and it was surely caused by candida or another related illness.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Asthma médicine’ is closed to new replies.