Asparagus (I used frozen, you can use fresh or frozen) Coconut milk Curry powder Turmeric Coriander seed Mustard powder Garlic, 2 cloves Ginger (fresh) Coconut oil 1. Start cooking your asparagus.
2. Heat up coconut oil in a small pot. While it heats, chop up 2 cloves of garlic and a little chunk of fresh ginger into very tiny pieces.
3. Cook the pieces in the coconut oil until they’re…you know. Cooked.
4. Add some curry powder and stir it up with the ginger and garlic for a minute or two.
5. Add coconut milk, basically add as much as you want sauce.
6. Add in a shit ton of curry powder, then extra turmeric, coriander seed, and garlic powder. You can also add some sea salt. Taste it and if it’s not spicy enough, add more curry, if it’s too spicy, add more coriander/turmeric to even it out.
7. Mix in the asparagus when it’s done and simmer for a minute or two. Eat!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The topic ‘Asparagus Curry’ is closed to new replies.