Are we all different?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are we all different?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tamamoore 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nurseywife
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

[Hi – There is so much conflicting advice out there. Is it reasonable to say that generally things like mushrooms, sugary foods are a no-no, but some other foods are borderline and everyone is different. Whilst one person may react another person may not. for example I have read that red peppers are ok to eat but my hubby reacts to these! Shame as he loves them.

And what about grapefruit I cannot some websites say ok and some say not – I am confused!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

Yeah, there are a lot of variations out there. A good friend of mine is on a chiropractic-prescribed anti-candida diet that differs some from this one. The can have corn, but no coconut! And they can have both spelt and sucanat, which I admit, just makes no sense to me at all. I might throw in a borderline food (half a granny smith apple or something) every once in a while, because I know other AC diets allow it, but mostly I try to stick to eating foods that seem to be consistently allowed in more than a few diets and just listen to my body. I can’t do brown rice cakes, for instance. And brown rice tortillas don’t go well with me, either. But other flour products I’m okay with – like baked goods made with millet and/or buckwheat flour. But, yes, you’re right. There are some differences in diets, but there are also quite a lot of foods that make the “yes list” on nearly all of them. I kind of focus on those.

tamamoore
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

Well, I would dare say that you are absolutely right about that. Variety is a big plus and a very important thing when it comes to your diet. There is always the personal issue in every diet – there are hardly any general rules for anybody. It is all about what suits you and your health.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Are we all different?’ is closed to new replies.