Are tomatoes ok for cleanse?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are tomatoes ok for cleanse?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Cowgirl2195
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

I just found the diet that is recommended in the forums and tomatoes aren’t on the list for the cleanse diet. Can I ask why? I love tomatoes and I’ve been eating a lot of them. If I am not supposed to have them on the cleanse diet recommended in forum but not on main website should I start over? Thanks in advance.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Cowgirl2195 wrote: I just found the diet that is recommended in the forums and tomatoes aren’t on the list for the cleanse diet. Can I ask why? I love tomatoes and I’ve been eating a lot of them. If I am not supposed to have them on the cleanse diet recommended in forum but not on main website should I start over?

A tomato is technically a fruit and contains just enough sugar and citric acid to keep it off the list. The refractive index (the concentration of sucrose in water at a certain temperature of a substance) of sugar and citric acid is almost identical. However, in the end, what you eat is your choice not ours, and you may have no problems at all with it.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Are tomatoes ok for cleanse?’ is closed to new replies.