Are these vegatables ok to eat in the second stage?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are these vegatables ok to eat in the second stage?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

paco
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I was wondering if these vegatables are ok to eat in the second stage? I did’nt see that they were posted on either lists of foods to eat or avoid. Yellow and orange bellpeppers and cactus. Also sometimes I have trouble reading all the ingrediants on a product only to discover later that I am consuming something which I should not have purchased in the first place. When I first found out that I had candida I went to the health food store and purchased a raw probiatic for men. It has 85 billion live cultures. It contains vitamins c,d,e,b1,b6,b12,folic acid, pntothenic acid, calcium, iodine, magnesium, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, and molybdenum(which I also take as a seperate mineral 3x daily as well as vitamin c. It also contains an even longer list of RAW whole food probiatic blend which adds up to 794mg, with a total culture of 85 billion, and 56mg of a dairy digesting enzime blend. However it has an Eastern European RAW fruit and veggie blend 207 mg of red bell pepper, green pea(seed), carrot(root),plum, cherry, strawbery and raspberry. I took a bottle for a month before I noticed that it contained these fuits. I am guessing that I should avoid it because of the fruit, but then again I was’nt sure if I should just put off buying it until later on. Any comments?

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

Also intrested to know the difference between bell peppers.

Bell Peppers (red, orange and yellow) do not affect me at all so I am eating them right now in omelettes.

Peppers are one of the only things that keep me going right now as I am going to start trying coconut bread next Wednesday…

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

sammcl wrote: Also intrested to know the difference between bell peppers.

Bell Peppers (red, orange and yellow) do not affect me at all so I am eating them right now in omelettes.

Peppers are one of the only things that keep me going right now as I am going to start trying coconut bread next Wednesday…

Bell peppers contain different amount of sugar with color. Green ones contain less, yellow little bit more and red contain most of sugar. This is why you should try to stick to green ones. I know the taste is not quite the same, but you get used to it.

Arijana

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

I have been using different peppers to season my food. Theyre in very small amount as they are chopped up and put in a processor. I don’t think I’m consuming much sugar this way but if ur eating whole or chopped in large pieces it could be an issue.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Paco, I would switch to a probiotic that doesn’t have any fruit or vegetable ingredients in the future. We recommend a few probiotics on the forum that don’t contain these ingredients.

We also have a forum protocol, a general plan to help you get better that is different than the websites:

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

We also have a different foods list than the website if you want to check it out. It is much more stricter.

Bell peppers contain a little bit higher sugar than other veggies and so shouldn’t be eaten in large amounts.

I haven’t checked out cactus and don’t know how much sugar it contains or other drawbacks.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Are these vegatables ok to eat in the second stage?’ is closed to new replies.