Are these symptoms candida related?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are these symptoms candida related?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Aiabok42
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I’m a 21 year old male with a few health issues that have made me believe these problems could be from a candida overgrowth.
    Some background:

For the past few years I’ve started to get jock itch, but it has now grown the point that if I go without scratching when it flares up, the itch becomes completely unbearable. It has also spread to my rectum. The itching is the worst at night but it can happen whenever. Creams, soap, nothing seems to work.
    Another problem that has been plaguing me for the past year or so is red watery eyes. Eye doctor diagnosed as conjunctivitis but it always comes and goes. Sometimes they won’t be red but just watery, and a mucus usually starts to form quickly if I haven’t rubbed it away. Mostly affects left eye.
    I’ve also been overtired the past few months, and for no reason. Even after a full nights rest I’ll get tired somewhere thoughtout the day.
    My lips also constantly crack and peel.
    Occasional dizziness and easily affected digestive systems.

My diet is not very good. All I eat is sugar or carbs basically.
    I also work in a kitchen where I get extremely sweaty, which I’m sure contributes to the skin problem.

Are all these issues a sign of candida? I really want to get better, but I seem to just be fixing the minor issue and not the big picture.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like it, especially when considering your diet. I feel the best way to determine the state of your health is try a strict diet and see how bad you feel. A healthy person shouldn’t feel awful eating veggies, meat, etc. only. You typically feel bad from die-off before you feel better.

Have you ever taken antibiotics in the past? This alone can cause a flora imbalance of the gut…

The dry and cracked lips are actually a liver symptom; it means your liver is slightly damaged or taxed. Something is stressing the liver and it likely is toxins from candida, toxins, or other bacteria.

We have a good general plan developed to get better if you are interested.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Are these symptoms candida related?’ is closed to new replies.