Are these supplements ok to buy?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are these supplements ok to buy?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Emsmith 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

I recently bought Jarrow Methylcobalamin B12 5000mcg, but what I immediately found was that the tablets were infact chewable cherry lozenges which tasted like putting a fizzy sweet in my mouth. So naturally I’ve had to find an alternative, which I cant seem to do without it either having sugar of some form or lactose.

http://www.bigvits.co.uk/product.asp?pid=504&bid=15

This one seems to have the least rubbish and contains no sugar alcohols, which i assume means no sugar? Would it be ok to take?

Another reason Im going for this particular one is because its half the price of other brands and has fast delivery etc from this company, compared to other sites, so would like to hope this one is ok!

I am also curious as to why TED’s remedies of using ACV and Baking soda is being highly regarded as being incredibly helpful in getting rid of candida albicans by putting them in an alkaline environment…they thrive in this, so a bit confused on this subject. I use 3 garlic cloves and coconut oil to help produce a hostile environment.

Thanks
    JD

1533jd

bump

1533jd

Bump

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The only ingredient I would be worried about is the lactose. Solgar, nature’s way, thorne, and integrative thereauptics likely sell a b12 without lactose.

-raster

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

i’d suggest using a site like iherb.com that lets you look at the ingredient list before you buy it. at first seems this product might be okay, until looking at iherb, it does contain: Lactose (from milk), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).

i like b12 too and am wondering what the best option would be. in a 10 dose vial of injectable cyanocobalamin there is 1.5% alcohol, sodium chloride 0.9%, and aluminum but amount not listed. i used to get these monthly but probably shouldn’t continue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Are these supplements ok to buy?’ is closed to new replies.