Are these foods ok?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are these foods ok?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Meile 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Simon
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello all,

I’m about halfway through the type 3 cleanse and getting ready to have meat & other protein again. Thing is, as I live in Japan I have a different range of products from which to choose at the supermarket. If anyone could let me know whether the following foods are suitable or not in the 2-week strict diet in stage 1, or in the subsequent stages, it would be much appreciated;

Tofu (unlike back home, Japanese tofu is fresh, delicious and there’s an abundance of choice)
    Soy milk (I’ve tried soy milk before and found it quite rough to drink, but over here we can get freshly-made soy milk, which isn’t bad at all)
    Soba noodles (soba is made from buckwheat, which is on the safe list, I think, but is it suitable in this form? Here’s a link to wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soba)
    Ponzu (wikipedia info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzu )
    Wasabi

Thank you all in advance for any advice you can offer.

jbellz
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 2

bump.

There’s a great asian supermarket in my area and I’d like to know this as well. I also found this pasta which lists the ingredients as just brown rice and water, and was wondering if that was also okay.

Meile
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 26

I lived in Japan too! What a crazy place! Loved it!

Looks like ponzu sauce contains a bit of sugar and vinegar so defintely avoid it for stage 1. A tiny bit should be fine for stage 2 and 3.

Soba noodles are great for the stage 1.

Wasabi is good for fighting candida

As for soy, I avoid it because I have a sluggish thyroid.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Are these foods ok?’ is closed to new replies.