Are these die off symptoms? I feel like death….

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are these die off symptoms? I feel like death….

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TineaversicolorGirl 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

TineaversicolorGirl
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

So I started on Monday 3/18 with the candida diet. I spent 2 days just doing eggs, spinach, onions, broccoli and cauliflower- making omelets, or salads or steamed veggies- using either olive oil or coconut oil(which I ran out of on day 3) On day 3 or so I started making the coconut bread recipe. I immediately started noticing an uncomfortable full feeling from eating just a tiny piece (not like my usual amount needed to fill me up). I also started taking milk thistle when I remembered. I was drinking lots of water with lemon in it all day every day to aid in the detox.

Last night (Saturday)- day 6- I was feeling so great when we were out and about, even had some moments where my brain fog was lifting and I ACTUALLY felt like my old self. When I got home I ate an onion omelet and some coconut bread (3 small squares- mine doesn’t come out in slices- it’s a cake pan). Immediately afterwards I started getting heart palpitations. I get these every once in a while throughout the month, usually after working out. I hadn’t worked out and these were every minute or so my heart would flub lub in my chest. I felt incredibly full and uncomfortable and the heart palps continued. Next came the anxiety and bad feeling that I was going to have a heart attack. I felt so exhausted on top of this. I laid in my bed in hopes that it would pass. I noticed laying down made the heart palps continue, but sitting up in my bed helped a bit. I then started getting diarrhea. After about an hour the heart palps were very infrequent. I even checked my BP to see if it was something with that, it was normal.

This morning when I woke up my heart was racing a million beats (j/k)- I know this is due to epinepherine being sent throughout the body to wake a person up. I immediately however experienced diarrhea again a few times.

My diet had significantly changed from how I used to eat. I haven’t been taking my normal multi vit because they are chewables and have some sugar in them. I am scared that maybe because my diet is so low carb that maybe it’s wrecking my heart or something. Is this true? Or is this die off? I know people can live off nothing but water for a very long time, so it doesn’t make sense that my body is breaking down from a low to no carb diet this quickly. Any insight? Just to note…. I feel fine right now that I am sitting down. Standing up, I start to get orthostatic for a few seconds, then I get to feeling fine.

Sorry for the long story, but I really want to beat this stuff.

On a good note the things I have noticed:

A couple of minutes of being brain fog free
    Increased energy
    My tinea versicolor looks like it’s starting to flake or dry up. Still there, but changing
    Also have experienced some weight loss (wasn’t overweight, but needed a few lbs gone)

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

TineaversicolorGirl;39996 wrote: I felt incredibly full and uncomfortable and the heart palps continued. Next came the anxiety and bad feeling that I was going to have a heart attack. I felt so exhausted on top of this.

This morning when I woke up my heart was racing a million beats (j/k)- I know this is due to epinepherine being sent throughout the body to wake a person up. I immediately however experienced diarrhea again a few times.

Apparently you’re not following the Forum’s Protocol , if you were, you probably wouldn’t be having these die-off problems.
    Read the following post for help with the die-off. Die-off Symptoms & Supplements

Able

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Sounds about right. Thanks for the post, time for hot bath

Nekotamo
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 38

Interesting story there TineaversicolorGirl. Please make sure to follow forum’s protocol, it really helps and it makes sure to avoid any unnecessary complications that otherwise you may encounter on some other more shallow diets.

You mentioned that your brain fog lifted shortly. I start wondering why didn’t I notice that at least once. While I definitely feel better in many ways after a month and a half of the diet I just never seem to feel even a glimpse of my old self when it comes to brain fog problem 🙁 The more this goes on the more I feel that there’s mercury or some other problem accompanying candida in my body, not just candida.
    I start to wonder will I ever feel FULLY AWAKE again 🙁

One thing’s for sure, I don’t know what word “giving up” means, so shouldn’t you 🙂

TineaversicolorGirl
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

Hi, Thanks for the replies. I wasn’t able to get a hold of the candidate or the Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate so I just was really strict for the first couple of days into the diet thinking it would be fine. Lesson learned. I am going to be ordering the candidate and do that one to start and just go a bit slower in this. Going to do an epsom salt bath tonight too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Are these die off symptoms? I feel like death….’ is closed to new replies.