Are these candida symptoms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are these candida symptoms?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chloe 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Chloe
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I only followed the diet for a month, and I could not take it anymore. I still don’t eat wheat yeast and sugar, but I do eat potatoes rice and some fruit.

Just before I went off the diet, my right eye turned all red. It doesn’t hurt, it’s just really red. And also my upper lip has some rough dry patches, and it stings. Are these yeast related?

Amy
    Replies: 11

Dry and cracked lips can be a symptom and so can itchy eyes… i have not had either of these with my candida but i know (discodiva) has.. so check out his story. Also with the rice go for brown rice, try to only eat a little potatoe.. and the best fruits you can eat are green apples and berries cause they are low in sugar. Definitely try to avoid really sweet fruits like grapes or watermelon. Dried fruit is also really high in sugar.

Have you tried anything else other than diet to combat your candida?

Chloe
    Replies: 2

Amy wrote: Dry and cracked lips can be a symptom and so can itchy eyes… i have not had either of these with my candida but i know (discodiva) has.. so check out his story. Also with the rice go for brown rice, try to only eat a little potatoe.. and the best fruits you can eat are green apples and berries cause they are low in sugar. Definitely try to avoid really sweet fruits like grapes or watermelon. Dried fruit is also really high in sugar.

Have you tried anything else other than diet to combat your candida?

Thanks for answering Amy!

I always do eat only brown rice, even before I went on this diet. I also almost never eat white rice, white bread, or white sugar. But I took lots of antibiotics as a child, and I lived on chocolate and pizza until I was 17, so I guess that’s what caused the candida.

I plan to do the cleanse again, and stick to the diet, but it’s really hard for me right now since I have two small kids, and no help at all. The die off symptoms and cravings, drove me crazy, plus I didn’t have enough time to cook for me, and I also don’t eat meat which made it even more difficult.

Right now I take GSE tablets, acidophilus,and garlic. I only eat potatoes once a week, and just 2 small fruits a day. No wheat, no sugar, no yeast. If you have anything else to suggest, I’d love to hear it. 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Are these candida symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.