Are there any bodybuilding/ weight gain supplements we can take to avoid losing weight?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are there any bodybuilding/ weight gain supplements we can take to avoid losing weight?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bjh22
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 14

Are there any bodybuilding / weight gain supplements or shakes we can consume while on this diet to avoid losing weight?

FishaOfMen
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 29

Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein is something I consume daily. It’s Stage 1 friendly and cheaper than the whey protein I used to take!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NN6UAWG/ref=twister_B00CDMR1T6

orinne23
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hello bjh22!! There are lots of bodybuilding supplements available in the market. But most of them contain harmful ingredients that can damage your kidneys. If you want to gain weight quickly, I recommend you drinking Green drink regularly.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out L-Glutamine.  Also anti-inflammatory supplements/foods will help so you will absorb more food such as fermented cod liver oil, flax oil, pumpkin, okra pepsin, kombucha/boulardii, etc.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Are there any bodybuilding/ weight gain supplements we can take to avoid losing weight?’ is closed to new replies.