Are prescriptions sometimes necessary? (My only sign of progress was while taking prescrips)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are prescriptions sometimes necessary? (My only sign of progress was while taking prescrips)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Danny33 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bjh22
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 14

Are prescriptions sometimes necessary to clear candida or speed things up? When I first started my protocol a few months ago I had a prescription for nystatin and diflucan. The doctor would only prescribe the diflucan for 2 weeks and the nystatin for 1 month. Towards the end of that first month there was a spot on my tongue where the white coating actually started to clear. The spot was pink for a few days and that lead me to believe that something was working. The prescriptions ran out and the clear spot on my tongue was covered with the white coating again. I maintained the protocol recommended on the forum and have been taking all of the recommended anti-fungals and probiotics but have not had any more signs of progress over the last three months.

The only sign of progress I had was when the coating on my tongue started to clear while I was taking pharmaceuticals. Is this a sign that I might need pharmaceuticals for my case of candida?

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

bjh22;59699 wrote: Are prescriptions sometimes necessary to clear candida or speed things up? When I first started my protocol a few months ago I had a prescription for nystatin and diflucan. The doctor would only prescribe the diflucan for 2 weeks and the nystatin for 1 month. Towards the end of that first month there was a spot on my tongue where the white coating actually started to clear. The spot was pink for a few days and that lead me to believe that something was working. The prescriptions ran out and the clear spot on my tongue was covered with the white coating again. I maintained the protocol recommended on the forum and have been taking all of the recommended anti-fungals and probiotics but have not had any more signs of progress over the last three months.

The only sign of progress I had was when the coating on my tongue started to clear while I was taking pharmaceuticals. Is this a sign that I might need pharmaceuticals for my case of candida?

bjh22,

I think anything that anything that kills yeast and doesn’t harm beneficial bacteria is ideal.
    I can’t get behind the idea of not using pharmaceuticals simply because they are pharmaceuticals.
    You should stick with what’s effective for you.

-D

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Are prescriptions sometimes necessary? (My only sign of progress was while taking prescrips)’ is closed to new replies.