Are peppers ok?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are peppers ok?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  brownhair 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #95285

    tmi
    Member
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 34

    I’m wondering if green, red or yellow peppers are ok to eat during stage 1 or 2? I couldn’t find them on the foods to eat or foods to avoid lists. TIA.

    #95289

    shayfo
    Member
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

    Green bell peppers are fine, but not the other colors, I believe (they’re ripe, so they have more sugar).

    #95304

    brownhair
    Member
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 10

    Hi – could someone tell me how to just post a question without having to quick reply? Also, is rice pasta (gluten free)ever ok? Another question is about Yeast. What are the rules as I’ve been reading about how certain yeast is actually good during the diet. One more thing, what about unsweetened coconut flakes? (is there a spell check on this thing?) Thanks if you can help. P.S. I just made the Flax Meal Quick Muffin and it was easy and pretty good!

    #95306

    moochpb
    Member
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

    if your doing the strict diet no the pasta isnt allowed. I eat rice gluten free pasta once a week to keep myself sane, my naturalpath told me to. I try to watch sugar more then carbs right now, but the pasta has a lot of carbs so limit yourself if your gonna eat it. As far as I know coconut flakes are good if they are unsweetened. Saccraymces Boulardi is a good yeast to put in you. I have used that to help me out especially during antibiotic use which I refuse to hopefully go back on

    #95310

    shayfo
    Member
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

    brownhair;33745 wrote: Hi – could someone tell me how to just post a question without having to quick reply? Also, is rice pasta (gluten free)ever ok? Another question is about Yeast. What are the rules as I’ve been reading about how certain yeast is actually good during the diet. One more thing, what about unsweetened coconut flakes? (is there a spell check on this thing?) Thanks if you can help. P.S. I just made the Flax Meal Quick Muffin and it was easy and pretty good!

    To post a question on a new thread, use the “New Topic” button, which is small and located on the right-hand side of the page.

    Rice pasta is not on the strict diet, as mooch mentions. You might try buckwheat or buckwheat noodles instead. If you get buckwheat/soba noodles, read the ingredients to make sure they don’t contain wheat, as well — most brands do.

    Nutritional yeast (primary-grown, deactivated Saccharomyces cervisiae) is fine to eat if you don’t have a yeast allergy. For instance, there are forum members who cannot have any yeast, because they react to it. I eat nutritional yeast regularly, though, with no ill effect. It’s a good nutritional supplement. If you’re going to try it, eat only a small amount for a few days in a row to see if you react to it.

    According to the strict diet and protocol used by most forum members, coconut flakes are fine after two to three weeks on the diet. If you haven’t, you should message Able900 for a copy of the strict diet. The protocol is available on the forum.

    I don’t believe there’s a spellcheck, but your browser probably has the option.

    #95441

    brownhair
    Member
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 10

    Thank you so much everyone! I’ve done the detox and am starving so I’m trying to find carb type things to eat now and this site is amazing! I’m off to make the Cocunut muffins. I also think everyone should consider taking Diatomaceous Earth. It’s gives you amazing energy! Have a great day!!

    #95442

    wintersun
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

    shayfo;33730 wrote: Green bell peppers are fine, but not the other colors, I believe (they’re ripe, so they have more sugar).

    I heard the opposite – that green peppers are not ok, as they are unripe – but that red/yellow are fine? I’m so confused.

    #95444

    Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

    green peppers are allowed on the strict diet, lots of green things are allowed, zucchini, collard greens, mustard greens, dandelion greens, cucumber, jalapeno, seaweed, chard, etc etc

    if you want a copy of the strict diet send a message to able900

    #95446

    tmi
    Member
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 34

    brownhair;33882 wrote: Thank you so much everyone! I’ve done the detox and am starving so I’m trying to find carb type things to eat now and this site is amazing! I’m off to make the Cocunut muffins. I also think everyone should consider taking Diatomaceous Earth. It’s gives you amazing energy! Have a great day!!

    I would be cautious taking Diatomaceous Earth. I’m assuming it’s food grade but even still… Are you really supposed to consume it?

    #95459

    brownhair
    Member
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 10

    Yes, it’s reccommended you take about a tablespoon per day of Diatomaceous Earth. I’m doing a teaspoon in the A.M. as it gives me too much energy! Basically it’s minerals, which we all need more of. Food Grade, of course. There are alot of other uses so type in “benefits for human use” and you will get web sites such as: http://www.earthworkshealth.com/human-use.php & wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/diatomaceous_human_use.html. I personally am hooked and it helped tremendously with caffeine and sugar withdrawls.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Are peppers ok?’ is closed to new replies.