Are my meds ok to take is I have candida issues?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are my meds ok to take is I have candida issues?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  420biker 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Golfer4588
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 32

Hi guys,

I am due to start the cleanse next week and I was hoping someone could advise me regarding a long term medication that I take?

I take Lyrica(pregabalin)300mg per day for nerve damage in my spine.

Lyrica is also used to help with diabetic nerve pain.

I have contacted the company to ask for the ingredients list but no reply as yet!

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Richard

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Golfer4588 wrote: I am due to start the cleanse next week and I was hoping someone could advise me regarding a long term medication that I take?
    I take Lyrica(pregabalin)300mg per day for nerve damage in my spine.
    Lyrica is also used to help with diabetic nerve pain.

There are times when other medical problems take a front seat over and beyond a Candida treatment, this is one of those times. Don’t worry about necessary medications and just carry on as you intended. I doubt there are any medications which would completely stop your progress while on a good treatment.

Able

Golfer4588
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 32

That’s great!

Thanks again for all your help.

420biker
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

Ouch sorry to hear about your back, ive had some really bad back problems myself but mine was constantly popping out of place by my tail bone, i couldnt even walk so i cant imagine how bad yours must be.

One thing you might want to check out is to make sure the long term effects dont include damage to the stomach, before i got candida i was taking quite a few back meds that messed up my stomach, especially Dificlinac. Your spine is your #1 prority for sure, but your stomach health is important too. It seemed like i kept losing weight and i always felt hungry no matter what i ate after i took those meds, i noticed they made my stomach bleed too, which still happens 4 years later when i eat foods im allergic to.

Do you have access to marijuana? There is a lady on youtube with a messed up back and all kinds of problems who juices a plant a day, and drinks it. It does not get you high when you take it this way, it is highly beneficial for linking nerves together and making your body more capable of healing. She said it works very well for pain but i havent tried it for pain myself. It certainly helps you heal though, since it contains antioxidants stronger than vitamin E and vitamin D, and has anti-inflammatory properties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xPmR8j4plw

420biker
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

Or another option is to make pure hemp oil and ingest it, this way has very good pain relief and very good anti-inflammatory properties as well. It does not get you high, if you take too much it just makes you tired and relaxed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZXGH6mYr3Y

Some natural ways to help your back are by eating lots of broccoli… it contains a ton of calcium which your bones need to heal, and it wont affect your candida either. Pineapple has powerful enzymes that work very well for a anti-inflammatory, tart cherries have the same enzyme but it is even more powerful. Make sure you eat fruit on an empty stomach or itll make your candida worse… it might help if you eat on empty stomach though.. strawberries are excellent for getting rid of candida because of the lactic acid.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Are my meds ok to take is I have candida issues?’ is closed to new replies.