Are most suppliments allowed with Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are most suppliments allowed with Candida

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dusty
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 3

Hey, from reading most peoples posts it seems that most suppliments are allowed, i just wanted to clarify. I’m assuming the amino acids i like to take, like theonine, GABA would be ok, because they are all hypoallogenic. But i wasn’t to sure about some of the herbs like maca, muria pulma, dong quai, brahmi, methyl sulfonyl powder, an omega 3-6-9 belnd from oil ect. Basically other than probiotics and antifungals and magnesium i have stopped all other supplimentation, because i am unsure if it could interact and interfere with treatment.If anyone could shed some light on this issue i would appreciate it

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well for most people there usually are problems beyond candida by itself and so you should be treating all/many of your ailments all at once. One thing you didn’t mention was detox supplements and this may be one of the most important candida supplements out there.

I can’t think of too many you should not take on the diet. I likely would include corn-derived vitamin C, low grade supplements, ones that make you worse vs. better, ones containing sugar, etc.

-raster

dusty
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 3

Oh yeah, I am taking detox suppliments, candidate 3x daily, also taking caprilic acid, and grapefruit seed extract along with apple cider vinigar, daily probiotics. The other things i want to take you don’t see a problem with though? i know the brahmi has a gelatin capsule, but all the other herbs i take are organic- i guess i was more wondering if any of these things could be carbs and broken down in sugar or some such crazy thing.
    Thanks for the advice

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You are worrying too much about the supplements…

You didn’t list many liver cleansing supplements and this is essential. The antifungals may work but I highly recommend milk thistle, dandelion, licorice, nettle leaf, etc.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Are most suppliments allowed with Candida’ is closed to new replies.