Are Breaks Needed on Oregano Oil?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are Breaks Needed on Oregano Oil?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lukey
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 67

Please give me your opinion on this!!

I’m a male, age 63, and have had Hep C for 32 years. I want to treat it with Oregano oil. I also have bacteria and eczema on my scalp that I’m looking to treat with it. I’ve been on it for about 6 days now, taking drops under the tongue and in my food. Do I need to take any breaks on it or is it best to take it every single day? I can feel it in my throat. It’s starting to build up in my body and I can’t sleep too good tonight but I’m not sure if my insomnia is caused by it or something else. It is causing die off but not too bad.

I’m a little bit confused with all of the info on the internet I’ve found on it.
    Your opinion will be greatly appreciated.

Lukey

I can’t get over how you ignore a post like this in which most of the educated people know the answer and refuse to take a couple minutes to answer it.

Very frustrating. all of the health issues I’ve had in the last 32 years and you won’t even answer a question I have. I have taken the time to answer other people’s questions many times but cannot get questions of my own answered, probably questions you know the answer of and refuse to answer.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If the die-off is too much then take a break. Start out with 1 drop per day. You should have a detox plan before you start taking any antifungal.

-raster

Lukey

raster;59184 wrote: If the die-off is too much then take a break. Start out with 1 drop per day. You should have a detox plan before you start taking any antifungal.

-raster

I don’t think I’m getting much die off, or if I am it’s tolerable.

I’m up to 8 drops a day in food, and about 6 drops under the tongue, plus I drink Oreganol juice and take Oregano capsules 2 twice a day.

The eczema on my scalp goes wild if I eat offending foods, like even cauliflower and fresh tomatoes. I do seem to have better digestion after 1 week of Oregano, but I’ve done other things like take Concentrace, swapped to Berkey water vs RO, taking whole food Vitamin C, and a zinc/copper capsule that I was found to need.

I really want to go after the Hep C and I have a hunch Oregano will do it sooner or later. I need to be persistent and I think I will beat this. Maybe Oregano will do more for my gut after the virii have been knocked back. I’ve only been on it a week.

I wondered why some people take and recommend breaks on Oregano. My body seems to be getting used to it. Someone said 4 drops 4x a day is the max dose for up to 2 weeks. I’m already at close to that.

I’m reading Dr Cass Ingram’s “The Cure is in the Cupboard” and I have not yet seen him mention anything about taking breaks in there. I have a feeling Oregano will improve my health long before it could do me any harm, even at substantial long term doses.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

A max dose in my opinion is 30 drops 3x per day but some oregano oils are stronger than others, and this might be too much for your liver. But I would not do this any time soon and try working your way up to something like this. The antifungals won’t cure you, they just kill yeast. The yeast will typically become resistant to it over time and eventually the oregano oil won’t cause much die-off.

What you need is a detox plan that is more developed than what you currently have. I recommend liver cleansing herbs, such as the ones mentioned in this post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Are Breaks Needed on Oregano Oil?’ is closed to new replies.