Are biofilm disruptors good or bad? Is Cellulase and/or Hemicellulase bad?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are biofilm disruptors good or bad? Is Cellulase and/or Hemicellulase bad?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bjh22
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 14

I’ve read that biofilm disruptors are an important part of overcoming candida. The thing is they all seem to have the enzymes Cellulase and/or Hemicellulase. Users on this site have said that these enzymes change other enzymes in vegetables into sugar once they’re in the digestive tract, therefore producing food for the candida which will make the candida worse. They instead recommend Swedish Bitters for enzyme production….but what about addressing the biofilm??

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

bjh22;59113 wrote: I’ve read that biofilm disruptors are an important part of overcoming candida. The thing is they all seem to have the enzymes Cellulase and/or Hemicellulase. Users on this site have said that these enzymes change other enzymes in vegetables into sugar once they’re in the digestive tract, therefore producing food for the candida which will make the candida worse. They instead recommend Swedish Bitters for enzyme production….but what about addressing the biofilm??

Don’t take that. Take Interfase Plus.

Jorge.

bjh22
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 14

dvjorge;59121 wrote:

I’ve read that biofilm disruptors are an important part of overcoming candida. The thing is they all seem to have the enzymes Cellulase and/or Hemicellulase. Users on this site have said that these enzymes change other enzymes in vegetables into sugar once they’re in the digestive tract, therefore producing food for the candida which will make the candida worse. They instead recommend Swedish Bitters for enzyme production….but what about addressing the biofilm??

Jorge.

I have Interfase Plus but that has the enzymes that are in question (Cellulase and Hemicellulase). Do these enzymes change other enzymes in vegetables into sugar once they’re in the digestive tract therefore feeding the candida?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

bjh22;59123 wrote:

Jorge.

I have Interfase Plus but that has the enzymes that are in question (Cellulase and Hemicellulase). Do these enzymes change other enzymes in vegetables into sugar once they’re in the digestive tract therefore feeding the candida?

The problem with Cellulase and Hemicellulase is they don’t do what they claim. This is the case of Candex. I don’t think they are risky because their food degradation produce sugar. Fungus don’t need sugar to live. Is there sugar in the vagina ?? You need to follow a LOW carbohydrate diet. I mean low not a 0 carbohydrate diet. Your sugar level must be in range. Total sugar deprivation in the intestinal lumen encourage yeast to migrate and to digest tissues. Candida Albicans becomes more pathogenic when it transforms in a filamentous form.

Interfase Plus contain two enzymes that affects candida cell wall. Chitinase and Glucanase. These are the two more important enzymes. Forget about Cellulase and Hemicellulase.

Jorge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Are biofilm disruptors good or bad? Is Cellulase and/or Hemicellulase bad?’ is closed to new replies.