Aquaflora Candida High Potency 9

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Aquaflora Candida High Potency 9

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pono
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 2

Has anyone had any experience with this product?
    It came highly recommended to me and is homeopathic.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Pono;30551 wrote: Has anyone had any experience with this product?
    It came highly recommended to me and is homeopathic.

The first clue that the people who sell this product don’t know what they’re talking about when it comes to a Candida overgrowth is the test they have to tell you whether or not you have a Candida infestation. They still use The Saliva Test.

Homeopathic supplements are usually a failure when it comes to a Candida overgrowth. This is mainly because homeopathic meds work so slowly, and in the case of Candida, the infestation is growing faster than the product can work. This is especially true in cases where the supplement actually contains Candida albicans as one of the ingredients, which is what your supplement contains. Read the ingredients for yourself. http://www.kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16369&cat=0&page=1&a_aff=4040&a_ban=e2fbc600

May I ask who recommended this product to you?
    Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t think this product will come close to curing anyone and don’t think it is effective. After the new year I am going to take some special german homeopathics that kill candida but it certainly is not this product.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Aquaflora Candida High Potency 9’ is closed to new replies.