anyone using sauna for detox?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions anyone using sauna for detox?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  RobyRob 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Twiggy11
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

I thought this would help with part of the detoxing so I ordered a portable far infrared sauna but not to smart, I didn’t read much about the different saunas until after and now I’m concerned if the far infrared sauna is to much for someone with Candida? Would the steam one been better?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The way I look at it is that any sauna is better than no sauna but not sure about specific types. Its a big purchase so I would research best model if you plan on sticking with it. I plan on getting a sauna house thing that you construct yourself, it costs like $3-5k or something but comes as a kit.

-raster

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

I bough an infrared sauna and was surprised how much I felt it worked. It actually healed some of my rashes after only one use. The only down side is that it made me really tired afterwards, so I have only tried it this one time because I don’t feel Ive had the time for it. But I definitely will do it again once I get my vacation.

I have this problem with detoxing in general so I’m not saying everyone will feel as tired (might have to do with my low intake of carbs)

Twiggy11
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

I also get some harsh side effects from detoxing. I’ve still im afraid to try it! I started oil pulling and 4 days later every bone in my body hurt so bad and that was only doing it 5-8 mins. I’ve been doing skin brushing, which has been great for my sore lymph nodes and the joint pain. Also trying to do a 20-30 min walk. My doc wants me to do colonics. So thinking of that also.

nmccullar
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I can’t afford a sauna, so i’ve been taking detox baths ever so often. it helps me.

RobyRob
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 55

There are other ways you can sweat, like exercising for example, which is what I do.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘anyone using sauna for detox?’ is closed to new replies.