- August 27, 2012 at 8:42 am #89426
TsunnyMemberTopics: 34Replies: 94
wondering about any of these for yeast cure, anyone try any? pros, cons?
http://www.mybesthealthcures.com/candida-yeast-treatment/the-best-candida-yeast-treatment-product-reviews-for-2012/August 27, 2012 at 5:57 pm #89443
flailingWcandiMemberTopics: 13Replies: 277
Yeastrol seems sketchy at best as it includes “candida albicans” – really? REALLY!
Ingredients of Yeastrol™
* Bacteria Tinctoria (Wild Indigo) – soothes burning during urination, lessens weakness, and helps bloating
* Thuja occidentalis – for burning sensations in the anus
* Kreosotum – reduces weakness, itching, and irritation of the prostate in men
* Candida parapsilosis – treats vulval itching and helps in treating the white vaginal discharge that sometimes accompanies a Candida yeast infection
* Echinacea Augustifolio (Purple Coneflower) – treats accumulation of mucus in the throat, as well as gastric trouble
* Pyrogenium – normalizes the digestive tract and treats fever
* Mercurius sulphuratus ruber – heals mouth ulcers and treats discharge
* Borax – reduces menstrual pain and helps with the effects of thrush
* Candida Albicans – eases vaginal discomfort and treats vaginal discharge
* Mercurius Cyanatis – treats sore throat and ulcers in the mouth
* Nitricum acidum – eases discomfort while urinating and helps heal mucous membranes in mouth, throat, vagina and anus
* Sulphuricum acidum – For vaginal discharge and hot flushesAugust 28, 2012 at 6:50 pm #89492
rasterParticipantTopics: 104Replies: 6821
I am very skeptical of any one product that supposedly cures candida…I would spend the money on high grade probiotics or antifungals instead.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.