Anyone tried MegaSporeBiotic Probiotic?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anyone tried MegaSporeBiotic Probiotic?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

Just wondering if anyone here has tried the probiotic Mega Spore Biotic? A metabolic counselor I’ve met with before said it is great for a number of issues especially Histamine intolerance.   It is only sold through Health Care Professionals so so far I’ve not located a place to purchase it to try it.  If I do try it I’ll report back.

By the way this same counselor for likes Candex  Pure Essence Labs for Candida and I’ve also liked it.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am going to try some of the spore based probiotics soon and not sure what the brands are going to be, but this sounds interesting.  Keep us updated with results.  The thing with spore based probiotics that is better than other ones is that they survive the stomach acid much easier and so they will reach the gut.  With other probiotics you are just hoping that they survive (and some do survive).

-raster

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

My naturopath has had me on them for 2 weeks. I think they are good but I’m also doing other stuff now so hard to tell.

he likes this product for me because a test showed I have no good guys despite long term probiotic usage . be said this survives an acidic environment

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like I will be taking it soon then 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone tried MegaSporeBiotic Probiotic?’ is closed to new replies.