Anyone seen this?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research Anyone seen this?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  CantThinkOfAUsername 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

s.
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 80

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

That looks interesting, since they tested it on 60 patients with a high success rate. I wonder how it affects other microbes in the gut. Cinnamon and pogostemon oils seem to be affordable on Amazon. You could buy some empty gelatin capsules and fill them with a dose of each if you wanted to test it. I don’t know what a safe/effective dose would be. The full text is behind a pay wall…

s.

I can get the full text free and report back tomorrow.

s.

I can only get up to February full text – it might not be available yet – I’ll keep an eye out and let you all know.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Cinnamon and pachouli oil…..interesting…..both are readily available.

s.

Anyone budies with an oriental medical doctor?

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

This is very timely.
    I have just downloaded the full article, and I’m booked in to see a natural medicine doctor who is also a GP, and who also happens to be chinese.
    I’m taking this paper to her for a one hour consultation to ask her if we can try this with me.

I will let you know what she says.

Bucephalus

Although their definition of a cure isn’t as robust as I would like it to be.

“The patients were considered cured when the clinical symptoms completely disappeared and the results of the fungus microscope examinations and fungus cultures were both negative in three separate tests performed on three consecutive days.”

For some reason they didn’t specify how long after completion of treatment they did these tests. Which well, is pretty important if you ask me.

But, we try everything else, why not try this.

paulkur89234
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 20

Bucephalus wrote: Although their definition of a cure isn’t as robust as I would like it to be.

“The patients were considered cured when the clinical symptoms completely disappeared and the results of the fungus microscope examinations and fungus cultures were both negative in three separate tests performed on three consecutive days.”

For some reason they didn’t specify how long after completion of treatment they did these tests. Which well, is pretty important if you ask me.

But, we try everything else, why not try this.

I’m thinking about it though.

Bucephalus

Well I just emailed one of the authors of this paper to see if they can assist with accessing this product. Not sure if they can help, but got to try.

Dave.

soon
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 27

Many, many common herbs, spices, and foods have anti-candida activity. Peppermint, cumin, lavender, thyme, valerian, cranberries, blueberries, cabbage, onions, clove,and so on. Cinammon kills many pathogens. It made me feel really angry when I first made a tea out of it, similar to when I tried taking an anti-parasite preparation. I think it was my liver crying.

CantThinkOfAUsername
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

Cinnamon and cinnamon oil are very different things! Cinnamon is a common spice, which has a heating effect on the body. I looked at the oil myself but didn’t like the sound of the safety data when using it internally. That was certainly not very clear but it put me off trying it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone seen this?’ is closed to new replies.