anyone reacted to rutabaga?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions anyone reacted to rutabaga?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jameskep 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

emz333
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 49

hey guys im so sensative to everything, just wanting to know if anyone has had a reaction apart from die off to rutabaga? i want to try some, i just get so scared of having a reaction as it means atleast 2-3 days off work, not good!! thanks!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Rutabega is one of the strongest natural antifungal vegetables there is! This is why you are reacting to it!

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Em.
    According to what you’ve mentioned perviously, you have chronic leaky gut, so as you know, that’s the reason you’re reacting to so many foods.

Just because someone else reacts to a specific food doesn’t mean you will, and just because they don’t react, doesn’t mean that you won’t. Unfortunately, every time you eat a food, whether it’s old or new, you’re taking the chance of experiencing an allergic reaction as long as you have a leaky gut because any food at any time can leak through the tiny holes in the intestines causing the reactions.

What you can do in the meantime is to always chew your food thoroughly; at least 30-35 times for most foods. And be sure to always start with a very small amount of any new ‘test’ food, such as two or three small bites per meal.

How is your infestation coming along? Which probiotic are you taking and at what count (billions)? Getting the infestation under control must come first, only then will you be able to cure your leaky gut.

Able

emz333

Hi able, thanks so much for ur reply. yes thats exactly what i was meaning. i know the difference between die off and allergy from leaky gut now, well i rekon i do! to be honest i havnt felt any die off for a long time, when i did i had bad nausea, insane chronic fatigue, rash was worse etc. now its just my rash, i have almost full energy levels and my digestion feels so much better and i have put on around 3 or 4 kgs. what my worry is now is my allergies to food from leaky gut. i am now doing a 4 day rotation diet and cut out buckwheat almost a week ago, and have noticed an improvement. i also cut out coconut at the same time and had about 1 cup of toasted coconut chips the other night and my rash was worse the next day. i was eating a shit load of coconut, coconut oil, coconut toasted organic chips that i would toast with a little stevia and coconut oil yumm, and organic coconut mana. i think i may have become allergic to it from eating it every day.. friken bummer.. will try a little again next week one day only. it was my treat!! now im just organic vegies, no nightshades, rotating. i stopped garlic for a while too just incase. every day i have been drinking up to 4-5 cups of slippery elm, and its helped heaps. i also take 3000mg of krill oil a day. my delivery of l’glutamine arrived today so my first go with that will start!! i stopped my supplements in the mean time since i had ha such a bad gut run. i was taking magnesium+calcium+D3, zinc, and 4000mg vit c a day, but currently not. my probiotic is 25billion total – 11.5bill lacto, 11.5bill bifid, and 2bill lacto rh. i get this from my naturopath and take one a day, thinking of increasing it to 2? i also have orderd from the internet a product called synbac which has prebiotic, probiotic etc an says its supposed to definately get to ur intestines and bind to the walls. thanks for you help and reply as always so greatly appreciated!!

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

I defiantly got die off from this in the same way as when I started drinking kefir. I’ve noticed the same thing happen with s boulardii recently (my 1st bit of die off i’ve really noticed beyond my eczema issues..

A few on here know me, but for others who don’t & are having doubts about the diet/treatment, i’m just past my 12 month stage, and everyday life has been so much better (since October really). If you can stick with it (listen to advice from able & raster), be disciplined you will get to the stage that any reaction doesn’t feel like a huge disappointment.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

emz333;41199 wrote: my probiotic is 25 billion total – 11.5bill lacto, 11.5bill bifid, and 2bill lacto rh. i get this from my naturopath and take one a day, thinking of increasing it to 2?

Yes, I would definitely raise the dose at this point.

Marlau
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 14

i have had a bad reaction to rutabega. I eat a lot of them, so I might have caused myself an allergy…but I get a white coated tongue after eating them. Bummer, because I love them!

emz333

thanks for your replies! im currently having a reaction to 2 organic chicken drumsticks i ate for tea lastnight… grrrr!! lucky i have the next 2 days off work as my normal days off!! so frustrating… thanks able i will up it to 2 capsules. maybe more? il just be sticking to the minimal amount of veg i an eat i guess.. sad face..

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

I think people need to understand what the true scientific definition of “die-off” is. Die-off is when candida’s cell membrane leaks causing its intracellular components to be released. It’s intracellular components can be proteins, mannans, etc…. Its the release of these internal components that can cause a very bad reaction/impair proper immune response. True die-off causes much worst symptoms than people think. Vegetable’s and kefir are not designed to cause candida’s cell membrane to leak and have its internal components being released. Symptoms related to vegetables’ or probiotics is a much different type of reaction than candida’s cell membrane leaking.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘anyone reacted to rutabaga?’ is closed to new replies.