Anyone have a natural fix for a sinus infection?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anyone have a natural fix for a sinus infection?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mrs.candida 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AnnieLuc
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 16

Hi all,
    I currently have a sinus infection and refuse to take antibiotics after all of this hard work (90 days into the candida treatment).
    If anyone has a natural fix for a sinus infection please let me know.
    Thanks!

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I use olive leaf extract in my Neti pot twice a day. I get them all the time. Just 3 or 4 drops. Try it

LizBell
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 17

I read somewhere about someone putting probiotics in their neti pot, but i’m not that sure about that.
    My sinus infections NEVER respond to antibiotics. Face steaming (tea tree oil is good)helps me before I rinse.

TineaversicolorGirl
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

I have one too. I have to go to the Drs today though because i am getting worse. My heart rate won’t go down. I have been holding out and will tell him i dont want antibiotics.

Jersey
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 13

I second the Neti Pot. With anything extra, or not, it knocks out the frequent sinus infections I get, very quickly.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Get some of this:

http://www.wisewomanherbals.com/index.cfm?page=Details&ProdID=735&category=6&secondary=24

Keep it on hand for your next sinus infection. Do not use it without diluting it in almond oil. Swab some of the diluted oil into your nose and inhale. Keep the smell strong in you sinuses. This smells awesome and works like magic. I use the diluted oil to do face steams, and sometimes I put it in an essential oil diffuser for sleeping at night.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone have a natural fix for a sinus infection?’ is closed to new replies.