Anyone got any reasons behind this unexplainable situation?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Anyone got any reasons behind this unexplainable situation?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Acer
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 9

Hey I am wondering if anyone knows why I still have white thrush on my tongue after 3 months of strictly going on the candida diet?
    I was told once the white thrush on the tongue disappears, then I can start taking probiotics to fill my intestines with good healthy bacteria, because that is when the Candida overgrowth will be weak enough to overpower.

I have been drinking over 10 glasses of water a day, with lots of fresh vegetables everyday ( cauliflower, broccoli, raw onions and garlic ) along with flaxseeds, ground cayenne, Coillodal Silver and Olive Leaf Extract capsules. I been taking the Olive Leaf Extract capsules for the first month, then switched it to Grapefruit Seed Extract, then for the 3rd month switched it to Candida Organika Pills.

I have followed this diet 100% strictly for 3 months and STILL have white thrush on my tongue, does anyone know why? Its really bothering me as I cant figure it out!!

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Edit: Oh yea I also have cleansed all heavy metals out of my body. I payed some good money to get some good blood tests done, and the results were great! So I know for a fact that heavy metals is not the cause of this.

NadjaB
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 60

Try to ask your doctor? I have read that it is a symptom of the absence of some vitamins and/or minerals. I think zinc was one of them, but I can not remember..

Acer

Yea I’m pretty sure I have a defenciency in zinc so I’ll try taking some zinc supplements for a while and keep you guys updated.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hey I am wondering if anyone knows why I still have white thrush on my tongue after 3 months of strictly going on the candida diet?

If you’re sure that you have a Candida infestation, then chances are good that it’s the Candida causing thrush in your mouth.

I was told once the white thrush on the tongue disappears, then I can start taking probiotics to fill my intestines with good healthy bacteria, because that is when the Candida overgrowth will be weak enough to overpower.

But it’ll dissapear if you treat it correctly, obviously, not if you don’t. Why would you wait until the trush is gone to start the probiotics when this is something that helps to elimitate it? You should have been taking probiotics over two months ago.

I have been drinking over 10 glasses of water a day, with lots of fresh vegetables everyday ( cauliflower, broccoli, raw onions and garlic ) along with flaxseeds, ground cayenne, Coillodal Silver and Olive Leaf Extract capsules. I been taking the Olive Leaf Extract capsules for the first month, then switched it to Grapefruit Seed Extract, then for the 3rd month switched it to Candida Organika Pills.

Try coconut oil, up to 15 teaspoons a day, but start slow with 1 or 2 teaspoons and work your way up. You really should be taking liquid oregano oil instead of olive oil which is a rather weak antifungal. If you take oregano oil, olive oil, and grapefruit seed extract, you should alternate them every two weeks as the Candida can adapt somewhat quickly to these. I wouldn’t waste my money on the Organika Formula.

I have followed this diet 100% strictly for 3 months and STILL have white thrush on my tongue, does anyone know why? Its really bothering me as I cant figure it out!!

But the important question is; what’s on the diet you followed?

Oh yea I also have cleansed all heavy metals out of my body. I payed some good money to get some good blood tests done and the results were great!
    So I know for a fact that heavy metals are not the cause of this.

I’ll be the last person to argue that point.
    Removing metals may β€œhelp” your cause, but the problem is that cleansing metals from the body won’t cure Candida without the correct diet and treatment.

Some links you’ll probably benefit from.

Allowed Foods
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

Probiotics
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1108_Lactobacillus-acidophilus-DDS1.aspx

The Protocol
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Molybdenum
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

Able

Acer

Your right, I should have been taking probiotics 2 months ago ( god damn this diet is complicated )
    Im going to start taking probiotics tomorrow along with anti fungals as well πŸ˜€
    ( anti fungals in the morning and probiotics at night )

And the diet I have been following is as follows
    Fish, chicken, ground beef (non antibiotic fed) < -- the expensive beef
    onions, garlic, red peppers, cauliflower, broccoli, home-made yeast free whole wheat bread, oatmeal with flaxseeds mixxed in them and I also have been taking coconut oil as well ( not the liquid kind )

Along with my antifungals, digestive enzymes, multivitamins and fish oil too.

It hasnt been a cheap journey but the journey towards good health involves a price that is well worth paying for in the long run, thats for sure.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Ah not an unexplainable situation after all. I wonder, have you dealt with any die off effects?

Get rid of the oatmeal, bread and beef. I have done all three on a candida diet and they messed me up. Thought I could get away with organic beef, but no.

Acer

Chris24 wrote: Ah not an unexplainable situation after all. I wonder, have you dealt with any die off effects?

Get rid of the oatmeal, bread and beef. I have done all three on a candida diet and they messed me up. Thought I could get away with organic beef, but no.

Yeah for the first 2 weeks I had intense sugar cravings, headaches and a bunch of other brutal symptoms. Right now, the only symptom I have ( if this is a symptom ) is the white thrush on my tongue/dry mouth.

I thought oatmeal/wholewheat yeastfree bread are complex carbohydrates?
    Arent complex carbohyrdates allowed on the Candida diet?

How did you know it was the oatmeal, bread and beef that messed up your Candida diet?

I remember going on this diet quite a few times before, and after 1-2 weeks I would fall off the wagon and would eat a Bigmac meal or something. The moment I took my first bite into the yeast-rich food I could literally feel the yeast come alive again in the inside of my body and mouth. I could feel the bacteria multiply in my mouth like crazy. But when I started eating oatmeal/wholewheat yeastfree bread after a few weeks on the diet I never felt this at all ( not trying to argue here, just making a valid point ) So I wonder if I am allowed to eat this stuff? :/
    Its extremely difficult to eat strictly vegetables and fish/chicken when you work 8 hour shifts at a fast-paced job ( Plus its very expensive ) in my opinion.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Acer, check out the allowed foods list we have on the forum.

We do not have beef, oatmeal, or yeast free wheat bread on the list.

The reason you haven’t gotten better is because of no probiotics and because your diet isn’t strict enough.

Instead of beef, switch to:
    -buffalo
    -lamb
    -chicken/turkey
    -seafood

Instead of oatmeal, switch to oatbran (oat bran has no gluten). Oatmeal is still feeding the candida.

Eat greek yogurt and kefir and take a high quality probiotic that has over 10 strains. You need to increase the beneficial bacteria numbers in your gut and then feed them with prebiotics (foods from allowed foods list) that will get them to thrive.

Try out the oil pulling from the oral thrush post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst734_ORAL-THRUSH.aspx

Between the kefir and oil pulling the oral thrush should subside.

Do you have any die-off anymore?

-raster

Acer

raster wrote: Acer, check out the allowed foods list we have on the forum.

We do not have beef, oatmeal, or yeast free wheat bread on the list.

The reason you haven’t gotten better is because of no probiotics and because your diet isn’t strict enough.

Instead of beef, switch to:
    -buffalo
    -lamb
    -chicken/turkey
    -seafood

Instead of oatmeal, switch to oatbran (oat bran has no gluten). Oatmeal is still feeding the candida.

Eat greek yogurt and kefir and take a high quality probiotic that has over 10 strains. You need to increase the beneficial bacteria numbers in your gut and then feed them with prebiotics (foods from allowed foods list) that will get them to thrive.

Try out the oil pulling from the oral thrush post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst734_ORAL-THRUSH.aspx

Between the kefir and oil pulling the oral thrush should subside.

Do you have any die-off anymore?

-raster

Thanks for directing me to the oil pulling thread I shall defentially give that a go! It sounds like it would work.

And no, I do not have any more die-off symptoms at all.

( will keep you updated on the oil pulling for myself, if this works its gonna be a miracle! )

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Acer wrote:

I thought oatmeal/wholewheat yeastfree bread are complex carbohydrates?
    Arent complex carbohyrdates allowed on the Candida diet?

How did you know it was the oatmeal, bread and beef that messed up your Candida diet?

I remember going on this diet quite a few times before, and after 1-2 weeks I would fall off the wagon and would eat a Bigmac meal or something. The moment I took my first bite into the yeast-rich food I could literally feel the yeast come alive again in the inside of my body and mouth. I could feel the bacteria multiply in my mouth like crazy. But when I started eating oatmeal/wholewheat yeastfree bread after a few weeks on the diet I never felt this at all ( not trying to argue here, just making a valid point ) So I wonder if I am allowed to eat this stuff? :/
    Its extremely difficult to eat strictly vegetables and fish/chicken when you work 8 hour shifts at a fast-paced job ( Plus its very expensive ) in my opinion.

Its good to be critical. Especially when it concerns your health.

Complex carbs are better than white flower for instance, but they are still too tough for your body to handle. Gluten is one of the reasons. Also, the grains contain sugars, and though they are complex, they can still feed your candida.

My guess would be that your protocol was not strict enough, and therefore, you did not notice the oatmeal and bread so much. The better you do on the diet, the more sensitive you become.

2 months in, i tried oatmeal and it messed me up, serious bloating and fatigue. Beef made me feel bloated every time. And sourdough bread was too tough on my body, even before the strict diet, causing irritation, temperature swings and constipation. However, everyone is different and you might get away with whole wheat occasionally, though it wont speeden your progress candidawise.

Try adding brown rice (or better red/black rice) to your regimen. You can make chicken/rice salads or just have rice dishes with your fish and veggies. Canned fish contains tasty oil (sunflower or olive) which you can use in the cooking. (stirfry)

Acer

Chris24

I appreciate your opinion on this very much, but I honestly feel that my body is strong enough to handle wholegrain bread and oatmeal at this stage in my diet ( last stage ). If I were just starting out on the diet though theres no way I would be eating oatmeal or wholegrain bread though, so you do make a good point and I respect it very much.

Raster

THANK YOU SO ******* MUCH for telling me about the oil pulling method! Holy ******* **** it actually worked!

After only 4 days of oil pulling my tongue has cleared up A LOT. My first gut feeling about this is that it would work, but I am still VERY surprised that it did the job! My tongue is FINALLY PINK!

I now feel inspired to help others on the web about recovering from Candida Overgrowth, and its thanks to you πŸ˜€ This was a problem I thought I would never solve, but hey it turns out that when there’s a will there’s a way.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’m happy the oil pulling is working out for you. Its very popular in India.

I also heard that swishing kefir in the mouth can heal oral thrush.

If you don’t want it to come back again, I’d get stronger by taking probiotics daily for a long time. You need to build up the beneficial flora in your gut in order to conquer the beast.

-raster

Acer

raster wrote: I’m happy the oil pulling is working out for you. Its very popular in India.

I also heard that swishing kefir in the mouth can heal oral thrush.

If you don’t want it to come back again, I’d get stronger by taking probiotics daily for a long time. You need to build up the beneficial flora in your gut in order to conquer the beast.

-raster

I will try that, I have heard from a few people that I should purchase kefir.

Is it best while on the Candida diet to take it in liquid form, or?
    And where can I buy kefir? At my local grocery store ?

Also, I will do that. I am currently taking 50 Billion Ultimate flora critical care probiotics – 3 times a day – and I’m taking the stuff out of these 6 billion probiotic capsules and letting the powder sit on my tongue for 5 minutes or so a day, while taking a few extra capsules of those per day as well. So I believe I am defentially taking enough acidophilus. ( I hope so anyways hahah )

Thanks again!

KennyG
    Topics: 3

Do you have any silver fillings in your teeth?
    Candida thrives on mercury fillings so if you have mercury in your teeth, or mercury from vaccines in your body… candida will stay around for life.

If you have mercury fillings in your teeth, removing them and detoxing will make candida go away.

Find my post “This is a MUST read for everyone with CANDIDA.”
    I would read all of it even if you don’t have fillings.
    We all have mercury in our bodies.

I tried the candida diet for months and months with no results.
    I am detoxing mercury from my body right now and the candida is about 60% inproved.

This is the best urine test I found!

The Urine Test shows the presence of 20 deadly toxic metals that might be in your body. Urine Test $129.95

Test is done in your own home.
    Receive detail results in a few days.
    Price includes everything you need.
    Support available by telephone and email.
    Includes FREE customized directions based on YOUR body weight.
    Do this test now and find out what is making you sick!

http://dmsachelation.com/urine-test-for-heavy-metals/

I would buy the test… If you have high mercury levels you know why
    candida won’t go away.

Don’t get a mercury urine or blood test from a doctor, it’s pointless because they have NO CLUE what they are doing. MD’s know nothing about mercury toxicity, or dental mercury poisoning. Six different doctors told me I am fine and that my blood test for mercury is zero. They also told me that all silver fillings are safe and that they never leak, they even told me I have gone crazy!
    *Mercury will make you feel and act like a crazy person!

If one is poisoned by dental mercury, or other metals, they will usually not show up in blood testing since they are not in the blood. They are in the tissues and have to be provoked out of the tissues and into the blood, urine and feces before they will show up in lab test results. They can be “provoked” out of the tissues by DMSA.

Doctors don’t use DMSA so every blood/urine test they give people will always show zero for toxic metals. I got the DMSA urine test and my mercury level was WAY OFF THE CHARTS… severe mercury poisoning.

Take care and get well.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

KennyG wrote: Doctors don’t use DMSA so every blood/urine test they give people will always show zero for toxic metals. I got the DMSA urine test and my mercury level was WAY OFF THE CHARTS… severe mercury poisoning.

Doesn’t sound like either of them are very reliable, if Wikipedia is anything to go by.

DMSA is used to help mobilize heavy metals stored in body tissues (and therefore not typically present in the circulation) and increase the excretion of heavy metals in the urine. In a study by Howard Frumkin et al., this sort of test was shown to not reliably provide an indication of past chronic mercury exposure, something it was often used for.[7] A 2004 study by GP Archbold, et al. called the results of a DMSA challenge test “misleading” for the purposes of diagnosing mercury toxicity.

Still, I don’t see how any amount of substances like mercury can be a positive thing, so detox should certainly be considered regardless.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got any reasons behind this unexplainable situation?’ is closed to new replies.