Anyone experience a sore throat immediately upon drinking kefir / coconut oil?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anyone experience a sore throat immediately upon drinking kefir / coconut oil?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  lmm 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

Hi – I’m a few months into the diet, and having 1/2 cup of coconut kefir each day and coconut oil. However, I find within a minute or so of either, I get a sore throat. It lasts for up to an hour. I also experience dizziness, headaches, etc., which suggests to me it’s die-off related. But an almost instant sore throat seems remarkably quick for die-off, so I was wondering whether it is allergy related? I don’t mind hanging tough with die-off, but I do get rather nervous when my throat gets sore when ingesting something.

It’s worth saying I can’t tolerate coconut flour, and the kefir – even though it’s not dairy kefir – still causes me to have a lot of mucous. Also, I have oral thrust, and was therefore wondering whether the quick onset could be due to candida in my throat.

I’m taking molybdenum, and would say that all the symptoms abate within 30 mins of taking it.

Any advice gratefully received. I don’t want to talk myself out of a powerful probiotic/anti-fungal.

Len

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Anyone experience a sore throat immediately upon drinking kefir / coconut oil?’ is closed to new replies.