Anyone else react to Fermented Foods Such as Kefir??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anyone else react to Fermented Foods Such as Kefir??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  goingnatural 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Hi there.

I appreciate this site and all the changes members are experiencing.

I tried Coconut Amino’s and reacted horribly to this. I already knew I reacted to fermented products more than any other food products. My questions are as follows:

1. Anyone else experience reactions to fermented products like the ones suggested on the protocol?

2. Do you think in time (just like with other foods) I will be able to eat fermented products (especially the ones listed in the protocol)?

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

When I first started eating them, but they seem to have helped me a lot since.

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

You should be fine. I think it’s your body adapting to the change from the diet.

goingnatural

Thanks but im not sure. I’ve done this all before over a year ago (very strict diet for 6 months) and im aware of what die off feels like. My response feels like an autoimmunity issue (bloating, severe muscle pain that lasts 24 plus hours…).

A nutritionist says it might be the natural msg in it as i am very sensitive to msg.

let me know what you think.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

goingnatural wrote: Thanks but im not sure. I’ve done this all before over a year ago (very strict diet for 6 months) and im aware of what die off feels like. My response feels like an autoimmunity issue (bloating, severe muscle pain that lasts 24 plus hours…).
    A nutritionist says it might be the natural msg in it as i am very sensitive to msg.

A lot of people have numerous allergic reactions along with their Candida overgrowth. The standard procedure here is, if you receive a reaction of any type, stop eating the food that caused it and try the food again in two or three weeks if you choose to.

Able

goingnatural

Able900 wrote:

Thanks but im not sure. I’ve done this all before over a year ago (very strict diet for 6 months) and im aware of what die off feels like. My response feels like an autoimmunity issue (bloating, severe muscle pain that lasts 24 plus hours…).

A lot of people have numerous allergic reactions along with their Candida overgrowth. The standard procedure here is, if you receive a reaction of any type, stop eating the food that caused it and try the food again in two or three weeks if you choose to.

Able

thanks. did you able have food allergies before treatment. are there any foods you still stay away from for this reason?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else react to Fermented Foods Such as Kefir??’ is closed to new replies.