anyone else have this?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice anyone else have this?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  flailingWcandi 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

natmike5464
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 17

Sorry I know this is gross but it really bothers me and i want to know if anyone else has this.. I had candida a long time .. I feel that I have it so bad because as soon as I eat a hot dog/ hamburger bun,or pasta, I get white stuff in my underware.. I mean right after and sometimes right after my first bite!!!??? WOW!! How can this be? does anyone else have this?
    There is white in my underwear every day even if I dont have pasta.. The white stuff come out clear bu then turns white.. its not like cottage cheeze…however, I know I have candida issues as I have all the symptoms- worst right now is unable to concentrate.. I got in trouble with my boss last week for not producing enough work.. how the heck so I explain why. I am ususally a good & fast worker- but now a task that usually takes me 3 minutes takes me 15.. as I have to repeat & go over it again as I cannot remeber what I did.. Alos is the chemical sensitivities! they hate me at work! I have to repeat and keep asking people not to wear perfume! or at least not walk by my desk.. but they either dont care or cant be bothered..
    This candida needs to be recognized! this is awful!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

natmike5464;29806 wrote: I eat a hot dog/ hamburger bun,or pasta

The question is why on earth are you eating those foods if you have a Candida infestation?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like you are not doing an anti-candida diet.

I have never heard of this white underpants symptom, this could be a serious issue that needs to be examined further by a medical professional.

-raster

natmike5464

Well thats good to know cause I have always blamed it on Candida..
    I am on a candida diet now…… but in the past when I would eat a white bun,or pasta, it’s instant itchiness and a thin liquid comes out & turns white once it dries– looks like white smears after.. anyhow I have always blamed it on candida cause it goes away when I don’t eat yeast and sugars.. It’s strange.. maybe I just react differently…

I am not 100% on diet .. i just got the molybenun today they are 150 mcg and say to take 1 per day- amino acid chelate GOD I hope this helps!
    I have too much trouble doing 100% yeast diet.. I just can’t Its impossible I get so tired of trying to think of what to eat, and shopping every second day to get fresh things, and then shop somewhere else to find a specific products.. I am exausted .. I have chemical sens.. and just got a new mattress & having such a hard time with it– trying to air it out, and I havent slept in my bedroom for a month now~ this is the second mattress we get! and Imight have to get rid of that one & go get a “natural bed” for lots $$$$$ Its stressful.My car is not working right & my computer mother board & hard drive were toast!! just got a new computer last week..so financial stress also right now.. BUt I have started slowly as I have stopped eating pizza, pasta, chinese, ect.. any fast foods, and eat soups & salads & veggies, and oatmeal cookies when needed..Its been 2 weeks now.
    Here is the tough week! I get very bad PMS and during this week I can barely stop thinking of bad foods.. please molybdenum do your magic on me πŸ™‚
    I am glad there is help for this on here.. this can drive me nuts!
    Thank you raster πŸ™‚

yeastygut
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 34

I have had the same problem in the past, and even now that I am feeling much better it still happens if I eat too many carbohydrates over the course of a few days. I guess I have been under the assumption that it was the candida. It is usually the first sign that tells me I have crossed the line a little too far in regards to the strict diet. But it does seem to happen pretty easily… I have even found that it happens whenever I drink a little bit of coffee (which I hardly ever do). I’m sorry I don’t have any answers, but at least you know you’re not alone! If it makes you feel a little better I have been tested for many possible infections and the only one I have come out positive for is yeast. woo! I love candida

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

natmike5464;30207 wrote: i just got the molybenun today they are 150 mcg and say to take 1 per day- amino acid chelate GOD I hope this helps!

You can take up to 750 mcg of Molybdenum a day if you need to, but there’s no use in taking more than 150 to 250 mcg a day unless it’s needed to prevent the die-off symptoms.

natmike5464

Thanks Able,

I also got panthetine and take moly together & felt better right away until about 24 hours later, I dont know if I did something wrong, but I had not eaten yet, and this is now around noon,and there was perfume at work, and I got pretty sick & week.. I feel better now, so I will blame it on the perfume for now.. now I am off for 3 days so I will see how the molybdenum helps..Bought some wholy tea today πŸ™‚ gotta keep the plumbing clean!!!

****And also Yeasty gut*****

I can’t believe I have found someone with the same problem!! Amazing.. Isnt it crazy how our bodies react within a minute> from food in your mouth down to the underwear!Crazy

I also got an enema bag but a little too scared to try it just yet πŸ™

ok well good luck to everyone

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i get a white discharge that is pasty have it for 6 months the ob didnt seem to think it was an issue i wanted it tested for yeast but i do have it alot it has no odor just white pasty and i know how hard the diet is i cant even begin to sympathize with the cravings and having to cook separate from family its a tough thought i keep reminding myself its for my own health but cravings are overpowering im trying l -glutamate to try to eat better have u tied this ?

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

hope4eva77;31412 wrote: im trying l -glutamate to try to eat better have u tied this ?

L-Glutamine helps heal leaky gut which is common with us candida sufferers.

Instead of guessing, there is a simple candida antigen blood test which will show what’s going on – facts!

I had other tests ran for thyroid/adrenal values and up popped a virus I hadn’t heard of before which I hope to learn more about at y next Dr’s appointment. Might be something which can be treated first which perhaps will make candida treatment more successful.

Blessings and wishing you all happy holidays.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘anyone else have this?’ is closed to new replies.