Anyone else get oily face?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anyone else get oily face?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  piratesauce 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

piratesauce
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 7

My symptoms seemed to come out of nowhere. I noticed it a few days in a row of drinking beer.. I was getting really red in the face and hot from alcohol. So it sent me on an internet search and i arrived at candida. it makes sense, i’ve always had headaches, fatigue, sinus problems, and i took antibiotics for 2 years straight.

So my point, my main other out of the blue symptom was an oily face, which is so aggravating. I have to wash my face 3 or 4 times a day now because it just feels so gross. I feel like its never going to stop, and it’s leading to breakouts now. Did anyone else get this symptom?

Is there a link between candida and hormones?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

That’s just another symptom of a Candida albicans infestation. The skin can become either extra oily or extra dry to the point of flaking. Various symptoms will continue to crop up until you’ve started the treatment and have been into it for a week or longer, depending on your system and the degree of the infestation.

And yes, there’s a huge link between Candida and the endocrine system, the glands of which secrete hormones into the blood stream.

Able

piratesauce
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 7

Thanks, I would much rather have dry skin. 🙂 An oily face is something that just bothers me every second of the day.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else get oily face?’ is closed to new replies.