Anyone did Darkfield blood analysis?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anyone did Darkfield blood analysis?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 6 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I found out they have this Darkfield blood analysis in my town and was wondering if it’s bogus or it is worth trying. Supposedly it is capable of discovering patogens, parasites, lack of minerals, dehydration etc.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Arijana

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would look at the spanish blood test as an alternative, it basically measures the same characeristics of the body as well. It costs about $500 US and needs to be analyzed by a naturopath.

-raster

orka1998
    Participant

raster;34670 wrote: I would look at the spanish blood test as an alternative, it basically measures the same characeristics of the body as well. It costs about $500 US and needs to be analyzed by a naturopath.

-raster

Thanks raster.

I don’t think they have that spanish blood test here. Even finding this was a big surprise. This test is interpreted by a naturopath as well. I was just wondering if anyone did this Darkfield test and if it is legitimate or not. I don’t even know the price yet.

Arijana

mrs.candida
    Replies: 452

I’ve done it.
    Didn’t really understand the results point to that my blood is not healthy and I have Candida. Another lovely waist of money $500 down the drain.

orka1998
    Participant

mrs.candida;34741 wrote: I’ve done it.
    Didn’t really understand the results point to that my blood is not healthy and I have Candida. Another lovely waist of money $500 down the drain.

Thanks mrs.candida!

So that’s all they tell you “your blood is not healthy” ??? Did they diagnose the candida that way? I know I have it so this is not something I would need to find out. I was more interested in the part where they would tell you (or so they claim) about the state of vitamins and minerals in your blood. I was doing lots more with diet, less with supplements and wanted to know where I stand there. You can eat something thinking it contains lots of magnesium for example, but the soil is mostly depleted of lots of nutrients so whatever grows on it has nowhere to get it from.

Also, as I am now battling more of the bad bacteria now than candida (my last PAP test didn’t have any fungi YAY! but it has bad bacteria though, SIGH!), I was wondering if I had parasites as well. Several people on the forum had that as well. All those patogens like to socialize and we seem to be the perfect host for their parties >:(

$500??? Yikes!

mrs.candida

Hi Okra,

I had it in combination with electrodermal testing, the electrodermal testing seemed to be the focus of the visit. When he did the blood test, he said my white blood cells were damaged, and that’s it.

I assume it depends on what type of doctor does the test and how they use it. This was a homeopathic doctor. Only recently did I learn that homeopathics are useless against Candida.

Is this really the best way to get a gauge of your vitamin levels? At the risk of sounding just a touch crazy…have you tried muscle testing? It’s free.

mrs.candida

Also, as I am now battling more of the bad bacteria now than candida (my last PAP test didn’t have any fungi YAY! but it has bad bacteria though, SIGH!), I was wondering if I had parasites as well. Several people on the forum had that as well. All those patogens like to socialize and we seem to be the perfect host for their parties >:(

I suspect I got myself into this problem through botched PAP tests. My 20’s was one big vaginal yeast infection, I went to 15 different gynecologists in a decade. Every single one of them took a sample then said I didn’t have a yeast infection. Since I didn’t have a yeast infection I didn’t think I could have Candida.
    I haven’t had a yeast infection since I was 29 (I’m 37 now). One day it just went away, and that was when my real problems began. I had none of these other illusive random symptoms that are destroying my life in my 30’s. So that’s my story about why I do not trust the PAP test.

Also, last week I had a vaginal bacteria infection, a yeast infection, and a uti all in a period of 12 hours then it went away. I could feel the symptoms shifting and the discharged changed as well, from yeast infection to bacterial infection, then later turned into the burning of a uti, then it all went away the next day. Strange, I know but I’m also going through a lot of die off, so I’m not questioning it.

mrs.candida

What I’m trying to say about PAP’s that I suspect the test only shows a small window of time. I wonder if my test results would have been different if I had eaten sugar an hour before they took the sample. I don’t know.

orka1998
    Participant

mrs.candida;34748 wrote: Hi Okra,

I had it in combination with electrodermal testing, the electrodermal testing seemed to be the focus of the visit. When he did the blood test, he said my white blood cells were damaged, and that’s it.

I assume it depends on what type of doctor does the test and how they use it. This was a homeopathic doctor. Only recently did I learn that homeopathics are useless against Candida.

Is this really the best way to get a gauge of your vitamin levels? At the risk of sounding just a touch crazy…have you tried muscle testing? It’s free.

I’m not in US and could not find a valid test for vitamins/minerals. You could request individual ones to be tested, but this must be prescribed by your doctor, and I will not go there, we all know their attitude towards disease prevention!

orka1998
    Participant

mrs.candida;34749 wrote:

I suspect I got myself into this problem through botched PAP tests. My 20’s was one big vaginal yeast infection, I went to 15 different gynecologists in a decade. Every single one of them took a sample then said I didn’t have a yeast infection. Since I didn’t have a yeast infection I didn’t think I could have Candida.
    I haven’t had a yeast infection since I was 29 (I’m 37 now). One day it just went away, and that was when my real problems began. I had none of these other illusive random symptoms that are destroying my life in my 30’s. So that’s my story about why I do not trust the PAP test.

Also, last week I had a vaginal bacteria infection, a yeast infection, and a uti all in a period of 12 hours then it went away. I could feel the symptoms shifting and the discharged changed as well, from yeast infection to bacterial infection, then later turned into the burning of a uti, then it all went away the next day. Strange, I know but I’m also going through a lot of die off, so I’m not questioning it.

Well in the past, they would just tell me that my PAP was abnormal but that happens all the time and to repeat it in some months. I never liked going to the doctor, let alone this doctor! So I was not going often enough. Now I was determined to get candida out of there so last year I went for testing privately (where you pay out of pocket and not your doctor) because they have this detailed results and it shows specifically what you have in there. Last year it was mixed, bacteria and funghi. Got some therapy that contained nystatin and something else (can’t remember the name now) followed by herbal remedy next month plus probiotics which target that flora not gut flora for two months. I took them about three and assumed my flora should be back up. This tells me that therapy did destroy the flora which was already pretty messed up, but I didn’t do a good job restoring the good flora so this other patogenic bacteria took over. Diet probably did not allow candida to take over this time.

I am not taking antibiotics, I would rather go to surgery and remove everything! I am looking at homeopatic therapy for it, I’m sure there is something out there.

I do not have lots of symptoms related to this bacterial infection so I’m sure it’s not that bad. I do still have problems with flora and candida in intestine, but am like 90% symptom free so I am on the way of getting everything back in order. I do have it for like 20 years so I do not expect to have it corrected in year, probably not in two either, but I am fine this way, I like the food I eat and like being symptom free 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone did Darkfield blood analysis?’ is closed to new replies.