Anybody knows?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anybody knows?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  heyitsme 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

heyitsme
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 11

Hey everybody, I’m on this diet for a while, I struglled with it a little. I had die off, I was very week, now I’m eating some coconut bread and rice, eggs, etc. Stage 2. Most symptoms are gone, but I’m still very gasy all the time. I’m just curious if its maybe bc I don’t do the diet right or its takes long time till you not gonna be bloted and gasy. Most of my problems where with digesting, also had patches on my thoung which now seem to be gone, and I’m not tired all the time like I used to be. Should I drink more yougurt and kefir or better wait more bc its contains lactose.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

What are you taking? How much yogurt Kiefer are you drinking daily?

heyitsme

I’m just eating garlic, and eating few spoons of coconut oil, and everyday eating salad, also vitamin C. Not drinking kefir, I thought its better to wait to not feed candida not sure. Just started to take probiotics today.

heyitsme

I was doing the cleanse before, and couldnt handle it for christmas too break, and now I’m doing it again, its too much money supplements, which I boutht all before, I thought I can’t do it with the garlic and coconut oil, and cinamon which I don’t have problem eating anyway.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

heyitsme;34728 wrote: Hey everybody, I’m on this diet for a while, I struglled with it a little. I had die off, I was very week, now I’m eating some coconut bread and rice, eggs, etc. Stage 2. Most symptoms are gone, but I’m still very gasy all the time. I’m just curious if its maybe bc I don’t do the diet right or its takes long time till you not gonna be bloted and gasy. Most of my problems where with digesting, also had patches on my thoung which now seem to be gone, and I’m not tired all the time like I used to be. Should I drink more yougurt and kefir or better wait more bc its contains lactose.

Hello “heyitsme”,

What is a while? How long are you on the diet? It could take a very long time until you are done with your treatment. Many reports 6-18 months and sometimes more if you suffered from this syndrome a very long time.

From your responses it seems to me that you are not doing anything to restore your gut flora (correct me if I am wrong please!). You can kill fungal candida or other pathogens, but you must get your gut flora in shape, your little soldiers who will keep your immune system up and keep candida and other pathogens away.

You do this by taking high quality probiotics (there are great suggestions on this forum) and drinking kefir daily. High quality probiotics will give you the quantity (more of bacteria), kefir the quality (more of the strains of bacteria). Do not worry about the lactose or sugar in kefir because most or all is consumed by the bacteria. So I suggest you look up kefir grains today and start drinking it asap.

You will not get rid of all your gut problems if you do not restore your gut flora so forget about the antifungals if you got rid of most of your symptoms, food source is more than enough (garlic, onions, cabbage, coconut oil, rutabaga, brussel sprouts etc.), and concentrate now on restoring your gut flora. In time the bloating and gas will start to reduce, bloating will go away, gas will get better and until it goes away completely, you are not done with your treatment.

Hope this helps.

Best of luck to you!

Arijana

heyitsme

Thank you so much, I will start drinking kefir and yogurt, plus take probiotics. I started this diet like 3 months ago,but this month I got strict with it, bc I couldn’t refused the food for holidays. So I know I need to keep going for bit longer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anybody knows?’ is closed to new replies.